104.

Throughout the first day of our week-long vacation in Samoa, it was an exciting time. We started to explore more of the sights and took in this moment together in pure bliss. The only concern I had was wondering what we were going to do first and foremost before learning more about my Samoan culture.

"Where do you want to start off first, babe?" I asked.

"It depends." She paused, "Is there a list that they have for recommendations?"

"Hm. I'm not sure where we should start out first."

Because there wasn't a brochure or a listing for some ideas to do in Samoa, I pulled out my phone and looked up some recommendations.

"How about this area called the Crater Lake, Hike and Swim?"

"Oh? You wanna go hiking, babe?" She asked.

"If you'd want to, Chloe." I looked back at the phone, "I wouldn't mind. I haven't went hiking in years!"

"I'd love to."

Over the next few hours, Chloe and I went hiking and took a small break to swim around in the lake. While we both relaxed together, I felt a splash of water hitting the side of my face.

"What was that for, huh?" I laughed.

"And what are you going to do about it, babe?" Chloe asks, laughing back.

"Come over here. I'll show you what I'll do."

"No!" She squealed as she knew what was coming next.

"Too late!" I say, charging towards Chloe and splashing her with water with the biggest smile on my face.

"Joe, you're too much." She laughs.

"I'm too much?" I smirked, "You're the one who's looking fine as hell with that bathing suit on."

We continued to enjoy our time together at the Crater Lake before taking an hour longer to hike around the area before making our way back to the hotel that we were staying at for the next week.

Five hours later, Chloe and I were relaxing on the bed while we played some music in the background whilst pouring in a glass of wine for each other.

"Here's a glass for you, baby." I say, pouring in her half of the glass before pouring my own.

Taking the glass in her hand, Chloe looks at me with a smile on her face, "Thank you, Joe

Taking the glass in her hand, Chloe looks at me with a smile on her face, "Thank you, Joe."

"Of course baby." I flashed a smile, "Are you enjoying our little vacation?"

"To be honest with you, Joe, I am. We haven't gone on a vacation together in a long time and this was very much needed."

"You can say that again." I reply while taking a sip of wine, "We've been through a lot of shit together; and we've overcome everything that's been thrown at us."