72.

It was an amazing few weeks that I spent with Joe. As it was finally time for our wedding and we haven't seen each other in over a week prior to the wedding, I was nervous and quite apprehensive at the thought of becoming husband and wife.

While I was sitting all alone inside of the room and adjusting my hair, the door began to creek and it was Emma as she approached me with excitement in her voice.

"Hey Chloe!" She smiles, "Aren't you excited about your wedding later?"

"Of course I am!" I reply, "I'm more excited and nervous than anything."

"Why are you nervous? Girl, you're making your dreams come true!"

My lips began to spread into a smile as I looked over at my best friend, "My dream wedding. I've waited for this moment ever since we were little girls."

"And you make such a beautiful bride, Chloe."

I picked up my wedding dress from the hanger and thanks to Emma's assistance, I was able to slide right into the wedding dress without hesitation. She looked at me with tears beginning to well-up in her eyes as she seen me wearing the wedding dress of my dreams.

"Chloe..." She says, stopping on her words, "You're so fucking beautiful."

"You think so?"

"Girl, I know so." She smiles. "Joe is definitely going to fall in love with you all over again."

While Emma proceeded to work on my hair, the door opened and I was met with Renee, Rebecca and Vanessa all in the same room as Emma and I. All of the women looked at me with awe as I was wearing the most beautiful wedding dress they've ever seen and they approached me with an embrace.

"You look so beautiful." Rebecca says.

"I second that! Look at you, Chloe." Renee added.

"I'm so happy to see that you're finally going to have your happy ending, Chloe. You look stunning in that wedding dress." Emma replied.

Then the door opened once again and to my surprise, it was Joe's mother, Patricia. She was too stunned to speak as she approached me with the biggest smile spread across her face.

"Oh my! Dear, you look so beautiful and my son is such a lucky man to be marrying a beautiful woman like you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Anoa'i."

"You're very welcome. From the moment we first met, I knew you were perfect for my son and you were a blessing that came in his life when he was going through so much." She says.

Patricia had a small box that contained corsages for the wedding and they were beautiful as she handed them to Rebecca, Emma, Renee, and Vanessa to wear on their wrists.

"Those are beautiful corsages, Mrs

"Those are beautiful corsages, Mrs. Anoa'i."

I picked them out myself." She smiled, "Hey sweetie. I have a question, but are your parents..."