79.

I was stopped by a random woman that was close to my chest in height. Confused, I noticed that she started to follow me into the area near my hotel room and wouldn't leave me alone.

"Hey, Roman!"

I assumed that this was a fan of mine.

"Hey." I trailed off with my words, "Listen, I'm currently busy and I don't have the time to sign an autograph or anything."

The woman stopped me in my tracks, "I won't take up too much of your time, but my name's Zoey."

"Hi, Zoey." I said, "Look, I really have to go."

"Are you sure?" Her demeanor dropped, "I'm such a huge fan of yours and I happened to have a room in this very hotel myself because I'm visiting family. What a coincidence! Before you leave, can I have an autograph?"

"Thank you for being a fan of mine. But if I were to give you my autograph, would you kindly leave me alone?"

"I guess, sure."

I exhaled, "Alright. What do you need signed?"

"I happen to have one of my figures in my hotel room. That is, if you want to wait for me outside the room while I grab it out?"

"Why can't you just grab it out and meet me in the main building?"

She looked around the area and back at me, "What about all of these crazed-out fans? I don't want you to be bombarded with people if they found out you were here."

"Uh, I guess?"

"Great! Let's go. Again, I won't take up too much of your time."

I walked with Zoey back to her hotel room just to sign some of her things before making my way back into mine. While I waited for her to come back with the stuff, I waited patiently against the wall until she opened the door and motioned her finger for me to come inside.

"Zoey, I don't feel comfortable coming in."

"That's alright." She flashed a huge smile, "How about I grab you a glass of water and we can have a chat for awhile?"

"But I have a bottle of water inside of my hotel room and you told me that you wouldn't be taking up too much of my time. I'm a busy man."

"I'm sure your water bottle is farther away from my room. I insist, Roman. Come inside."

"Uhm. I think I'll have to pass." I paused, "Where's the stuff you wanted me to sign?"

She scoffed, "I'll just go and get it."

Because I refused to give in, she angrily stormed into the room and grabbed one of my action figures before making her way back towards me. After she gave me a black sharpie and the figure, I went to sign it and handed it back to her.

"Ah! Thank you!"

"You're welcome." I uncomfortably smiled, "I have to get going. Again, thanks for being a fan of mine and take care of yourself."

I stormed off back to my hotel room after she went back into hers. Something about Zoey had me feeling uneasy and the one thing I've always been able to do was pick up on someone's body language or how they acted towards me.

While it was nearing close to midnight, I needed to fall asleep for the night and focus on tomorrow. In the meantime, I called up Chloe with talked with her for the next hour before having to rest for the night.

Later on in the night, it was hours since I last called Chloe and I was out cold. While I remained asleep, I thought I heard my door beginning to creak open and I began to talk out in my sleep, "Wh-Who's there?"