48.

Chloe
I was spending some quality time with Jon and Renee while Joe spent some time with Colby and Rebecca for awhile. However, they both looked at me with suspicion.

"Hey, Chloe

"Hey, Chloe. You look a little tense right now." Said Jon.

"Yeah, I've noticed that for over an hour. Is everything alright?" Renee asked.

I was kind of anxious about the possibility of me being pregnant, and I was surprised that they were able to pick that up from me after just meeting me not too long ago.

"Yeah, everything's okay. I've been hiding something from Joe for about a day now."

"Oh? I know we all just met here, but you can tell us." Jon said.

Renee added, "Of course! We don't want you to ever feel uncomfortable around us, Chloe."

I gulped, "Between the three of us, I think I'm pregnant with Joe's child."

"Really? Man, Joe has always wanted to be a daddy." Jon smiled.

"I know, I just don't know if I'm even ready for a baby right now."

"I was in the same boat as you before." Renee said, "When I was pregnant, I was terrified and scared at first, but Jon was right there to reassure me that everything was going to be okay. It takes some time to adjust, but I know you both will be a happy family."

"I know we'd be happy with a baby, but here's the thing, I'm one step closer to making my dreams come true when it comes to modeling for Victoria's Secret and my body type is perfect right now. I wanted to make my dreams come true before starting a family with Joe because I know after giving birth, it takes awhile to get your body back into shape, you know?"

"That's understandable." Jon nodded, "Listen Chloe, we won't tell Joe about this conversation, but I do advise you to get yourself a pregnancy test, just to make sure."

"I appreciate it, guys. I'll tell Joe if the test comes out positive. I know he wants to be a father so much, if anything."

"Of course! We're here for you and Joe." Renee replied.

We went back into the living room and Joe handed me a glass of beer to celebrate his former Shield brethren being here all together for the first time in a couple of years.

"Here's a beer, babe." He smiled, "I know you're not big on alcohol, but just try one little sip."

Before I took a small sip of beer from the can, I quickly remembered that I could've been pregnant and I stopped myself as I sat the glass back on the bar.

"I'd love to, Joe, but I don't want to right now."

"Alright, I respect that."

A few hours passed and I enjoyed spending time with everyone and getting to know Jon and Renee a lot more than before. I was still concerned about being pregnant and I stood up from the couch and looked at Joe.