22.

Chloe
After I spent the entire day hanging out with Emma and having some excitement about possibly inching closer to becoming a model for Victoria's Secret in the near future, I plopped down on my freshly-cleaned bed and I suddenly received a message from Joe.

Chloe, we need to talk.

Talk about what?

FaceTime me and I'll tell you everything.

After I pressed the FaceTime button, Joe looked at the screen with slight frustration written all over his face as soon as he accepted the call.

"Joe? Are you alright?"

"No, Chloe. I'm not."

"What's going on?"

"For starters, she knows about us and our relationship together. How? I don't know. Secondly, she wants me to give her ten-grand in cash and to also have sex with her for the very last time. But here's the thing, I refuse to fuck her; because she's definitely plotting something."

"Of course, she's already causing us nothing but trouble." I deeply sighed, "And the fact she's wanting money from you and sex is controlling and borderline harassment. Why can't she just accept the divorce and move on with her life?"

"Exactly, but there's another problem."

"And what's that?"

"Galina messaged me and said that if I didn't have sex with her and if I refused to give her the ten-grand, she'll come up with a fake story that I abused her and she wouldn't hesitate to tell TMZ and the WWE." He huffed, "I wouldn't care to give her the money, but sex is off the table."

"I know, I..."

I couldn't finish my sentence and sat down on the bed with my hand over my face, feeling defeated.

"Baby, I'm not having sex with her." Joe said, reassuring me, "I already know what she would've done if I went through with it; which I won't, but you know what I mean."

"I know that you wouldn't cheat, but what do you think she'd even do if you accepted?"

"She would've possibly puncture a hole into the condom, making me accidentally impregnate her without knowing and then she would've trapped me with a child that I don't even want."

"That sounds like something she'd do. Joe, I'm so sorry that you're going through this."

"Nah, don't apologize baby." Joe sighed, "This isn't your fault. Galina's just using her stupid manipulation tactics and victim mentality just to fuck with me, and I'm done playing games with her already. Bringing you into the situation was the last straw with me."

"Please tell me you went to the police about this."

He nodded, "I did. I shown them the text messages and how she was harassing me and threatening to sabotage my reputation with falsity claims and they want to investigate the situation and throw her ass in jail."

"That's good. I really don't want us going through drama at our ages, you know?"

"I understand. Thankfully, they'll take care of the situation and then we can return to being happy again and focusing more on our relationship."

"And when she's arrested, we won't have to worry about her anymore and then you can freely work in the ring and I can work with my modeling without an issue."

He flashed a smile through the camera, "Exactly, baby."

 GalinaWhile I was sitting on the couch at home, I was focusing on Joe for a reason since the divorce not too long ago

Galina
While I was sitting on the couch at home, I was focusing on Joe for a reason since the divorce not too long ago.

I was out for revenge.

I wasn't allowing him to move on from the divorce so easily. He wanted to leave me and also move on and find another bitch in the process? That wasn't happening on my watch and I was more than determined to make him my husband again. Whether he liked it or not.

While I scrolled down on social media with a smile on my face, I heard banging on the door. I thought Joe had finally come to his senses and came back home to discuss our marriage and to get back together, but I was sadly mistaken when I was met with two police officers at my doorstep.

"Galina Becker?"

"Um, yes?"

"You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be held against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present; if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you." The officer said, giving me my Miranda rights.

"You can't arrest me? I've done nothing wrong!"

The officers placed handcuffs around my wrists and looked me dead in the eyes, holding up their phone; in which consisted the screenshots of mine and Joe's conversation. That bastard went to the police about my threat and now I'm getting arrested? Unbelievable!

"Move along, ma'am."

They escorted me out from my house and into the car, driving me over to the Pensacola Police Department. Because Joe wanted to play this little game and have me arrested, I'm going to make sure his career and new relationship is shattered into a million pieces.

Joe
I boarded a flight back to Toronto for awhile to collect my thoughts and to see Chloe for awhile. I wasn't thrilled that my ex-wife was more than determined to make my life a living hell, but I was hoping for a better outcome in the end.

Suddenly, I received a call from the Pensacola Police Department.

"Hello, is this Joe Anoa'i?"

"Yes, this is him." I cleared my throat, "Any updates?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. We took Galina into the facility and after her court date, we assume that from there that she will be in prison for awhile due to her threats and attempting to make false claims in order to ruin your life. Possibly for life, at this point."

"Thank you so much, Officer." I smiled.

Arriving over to Chloe's house, she opened the door and seen me flash a bright smile the moment her eyes met with mine.

"Someone's happy about something!" She smiled.

"I am and you're gonna be happy about this, too."

"So Joe, what's the news?"

"I just got a call from the Pensacola Police Department and they have Galina behind bars and after her court date, they can see her staying behind bars for years after threatening to ruin my life and my reputation because of the proof I shown. Basically, Galina won't be bothering us anymore."

"That's amazing news, Joe!"

"And we're celebrating." I warmly smiled at her, "I'm thankful that she won't bother you baby. I don't know what she had up her sleeve, but I made sure to nip this issue in the bud before things worsened."

"I'm glad that you did, Joe."

I paused and flashed a smile, "Get dressed, baby."

"Why?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I said we were going to celebrate, so I'm gonna treat us to a nice, fancy dinner tonight."

"I'd like that!"

After finding out that Galina was currently behind bars and also facing many years of jail-time, Chloe and I felt like our problems were beginning to decrease and that we could focus more on ourselves and our happiness with each other.