105.

One week later, we were finally ready to head back home in Toronto. Samoa was a lot of fun and we both learned more about my Samoan culture and tasted a lot of their delicacies, too.

"Wow! One week passed quickly." I said, walking over to the private jet.

"It's hard to believe." Chloe replied, "It only felt like yesterday since we started exploring the country. I'm gonna miss this place."

"I will, too." I flashed a smile, "Maybe every other year we can come back here, just the two of us."

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, Joe."

"Then it's settled. We will be coming back here in two more years!"

We both walked up to the private jet and sat down after putting our luggage in the back. It was going to be a long thirteen-hour flight from Samoa to Pensacola, Florida, but I was more than excited to see our daughter again after one week.

While I glanced down at the window and enjoyed the view, I realized that Chloe was asleep next to me. I pulled one of my blankets over her and relaxed the entire time back.

Thirteen-hours later, we were finally boarding off of the private jet for the time being to pick-up Alani from my parents house after retrieving my Range Rover. Arriving back to my parents house, my mother rushed out the door and reeled me into her embrace, "Hi, Joe!"

"Hey, ma." I said, "How's our daughter doing? We're here to pick her up and take her home with us."

"She's currently asleep in her crib." She smiles, "Thing is, she wanted her crib to be placed inside of your old childhood bedroom. She simply refused to sleep anywhere else!"

"Aw, really?" I warmly smiled, "My daughter is such a daddy's girl."

"I can tell." My father said, coming out to greet us.

"What's up, dad?"

"Nothing much. I'm just happy to see you guys, and how was Samoa?"

"It was incredible. We explored and went sightseeing, tried out a variety of Samoan delicacies, and even went out to the lake for awhile, too." Chloe said.

"That's amazing!"

"I'm gonna go inside and get our daughter, guys." Chloe said.

She walked inside of the house and stepped into my childhood bedroom to take Alani back home with us while I trailed along with her. I was more than thrilled to see my daughter for the first time in over a week.

Upon making it back into my old bedroom, seeing our daughter laying in her crib next to my old bed brought a smile to my face. We both hovered over her with smiles on our faces.

"Look at our little girl, babe." I say, warmly smiling.

"She looks adorable sleeping inside of her crib. It seems like she missed the both of us a lot."

"It's really cute. Wanna pick her up, or do you want me to?"

"I think I have it handled, babe." I say, picking up Alani.

To our surprise, she didn't scream out and start crying like the usual. Alani was extremely attached to me and it brought a smile to my face. I glanced around at my old bedroom with all of my old wrestling and NFL stuff plastered all over the walls and I couldn't help but to think about how happy my childhood was. All I ever wanted to do in my life was become a father with the love of my life beside me, and everything worked out in the end.

We brought out Alani and started to prepare her carseat in my Range Rover before making our way back to the Pensacola Airport to board our flight back to Toronto. We said our goodbyes to my parents and headed out.