75.

After two weeks came and went, we had an amazing time in Bora Bora. We snorkeled underwater, had a romantic dinner on a boat late at night, took some photos of the sunsets, and had a romantic getaway.

I didn't want this trip to come to an end, but there was plenty of memories that were made and that we'll forever cherish.

We were beginning to pack our belongings in the private resort before we boarded our flight back to Toronto. That is, until Chloe found a few of my shirts that were scattered all over the place.

She laughed, "You can be such a mess, Joe."

I laughed at her comment as we said our goodbyes to the private resort of Bora Bora before boarding our flight and traveling back home.

Boarding the plane, Chloe started to look tired as she laid back in the seat and she fell asleep during the entire flight. While I finally turned on my phone for the first time in awhile, I received a text from Colby.

Colby was an amazing friend

Colby was an amazing friend. I was forever thankful that I had someone that I could also consider a brother alongside Jon. They've always been there for me, even after the passing of my brother from a few years ago.

When we made it home a few hours later, we arrived back to the house and unpacked everything in our bedroom.

"Hey Emma." I said.

"Hey guys! How was the honeymoon?"

"It was perfect. Chloe and I spent the entire time together, exploring the sights and also getting some opportunities to try out new things. Snorkeling, jet skiing, taking a romantic getaway on a boat late at night."

"Aww, you two are so cute together!"

"Thanks, girl." Chloe replied, "Thank you for watching Zeus for us."

"It was no problem!"

"Was he any trouble? Did he make any mistakes in the house or chew up any furniture?" I asked.

Emma shook her head, "Nope. He's been very obedient and went outside the doggy door to use the bathroom and he's been well-behaved about not teething on the furniture."

"That's amazing. He's growing up so fast already."

Thankfully, Zeus behaved for Emma and didn't cause a ruckus while we were gone for two weeks.

When Emma, Chloe, and I wrapped everything up, she headed back home and it was just Chloe and I all alone inside of the house with Zeus, who was looking at us and wagging his tail.