58.

Chloe
The one thing I never expected was for Joe to ask me to marry him in front of millions of people at WrestleMania. It felt like a dream. Although the ordeal with Galina and Joshua wandering around had me anxious, I needed to stop caring about them and focusing more on Joe and our baby.

After hearing everyone congratulating us on our engagement, I was feeling like the luckiest woman alive. How could I not feel lucky?

"Hey babe." Joe says, "Would you wanna go out to dinner and celebrate our engagement?"

"I'd love that!"

He smiles, "Then it's settled, and Chloe?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm paying for the entire meal, no questions asked."

I laughed, "Alright, I'll let you pay for everything."

"Good. Because I was planning on doing that anyways."

Joe and I finally left the arena and made our way to the nearest Dallas restaurant. Sadly, the fans were beginning to swarm us and I felt more annoyed than anxious.

We were suddenly bombarded by the paparazzi and TMZ.

"Hello! We are from TMZ." A cameraman said.

"Congratulations, Roman Reigns and Chloe, on your engagement. Are you both planning to have a baby?"

The one thing I kept quiet about was my pregnancy with our child. Not only would it draw attention, but also make its way back to Galina and Joshua and I didn't need them finding out I was pregnant.

"Who knows what the future holds? We're just more than excited to become husband and wife." I said.

"How adorable! Mind if we..."

"No, we don't want anymore questions and we'd like to be left alone." Joe says, gently grabbing my hand.

"Let's get out of here baby."

We finally escaped TMZ and the entire paparazzi. We decided to skip our planned dinner for the night due to the paparazzi and crazy fans.

Joe
When we made it back to the nearest hotel and checked-in for the night, I looked to my side and seen Chloe sitting at a chair all alone. Confused, I walked over towards her after getting our hotel key.

"Hey baby. Are you okay?"

She nods, "Yeah."

"I know when you're lying to me."

"Can we talk about it when we're in our room?"

"Yeah, sure." I replied, "We can talk about it in a few minutes."

Chloe and I spent the next few minutes finding our hotel room for the night and when we did, she walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Now that we're here." I say, sitting next to her, "What's wrong?"

"It's the whole paparazzi thing and I don't like it. I don't know how you do it and I don't want our baby to be involved with it either."

"I know baby." I sighed, "I hate it too, but..."

"We couldn't even celebrate our engagement dinner together because of them."

I felt defeated and looked down at the ground for a moment, "I'll make up for this, Chloe."

She paused, "No, none of this was your fault. You don't have to make up for anything. It's because you're a famous wrestler; and I'm your fiancée so they're gonna focus on your lifestyle because that's what the media wants. They want to know every little detail about someone's life and I hate it!" She sighs, "And Joe, I'm just worried that Galina and Joshua will see our engagement video and they'll be out for blood."