71.

Joe
I was starting to worry about Chloe after she told me about the police officer incident. As the thoughts were becoming overwhelming with the flashbacks of Joshua and Galina causing issues within our relationship, it concerned me. I was starting to to overthink the situation and I was afraid of something like this happening again, but with a different person that we didn't know about. Worried, I went to my phone's messages and texted Colby.

After exchanging texts for a minute, I called up Colby with a frustrated look on my face

After exchanging texts for a minute, I called up Colby with a frustrated look on my face. When he answered, he seen my eyebrows beginning to furrow and I wasn't in the happiest of moods. I felt like somebody was trying to fuck with my wife and I wasn't having it.

"Hey

"Hey."

"Joe. What's all going on?"

"Chloe told me that she had it under control, but apparently after she left work, some police officer pulled her over, looked at her license and the registration to her car and then said she was a fine ass woman."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Mhm." I said, as my lips began to twitch and my eyebrows remained furrowed in annoyance, "He better stay away from my wife."

"Hopefully he'll stay away from her."

"I don't like another man looking at my girl like that."

"I understand, man. Listen, I'm sure everything will be alright. Maybe it was just a small mishap. She told the cop about having you as her fiancé, right?" Colby asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, and she said that he backed off and let her off the hook."

"Then there's your answer man. I'm sure he backed off because he has morals."

My voice began to deepen, "Maybe you're right. I'm just overthinking shit again."

"We all have our moments, man."

"Listen, I'm gonna get off for the night and get some rest. I need to get my mind off this shit."

"Alright, Joe. Goodnight."