56.

Joe
After I unpacked our belongings into our bedroom, I scanned around the house while Chloe was spending time with Emma and forgot that we had a spare bedroom for the baby and decided to check it out.

After making my way to the bedroom, it was huge and had a beautiful scenery outside of the window. They'd have plenty of space to play around and have the time of their lives.

"This'll be perfect for the baby." I said to myself with a smile.

When I returned to the room, Chloe was still conversing with Emma the entire time about the trip back in Pensacola. Then I started to accidentally started to overhear their conversation.

"Joe's family had us trying out the most delicious Samoan food, and it was delectable!"

"That's amazing to hear Chloe. I'm so happy that Joe's family loves you. But did you both tell them that you guys were expecting a baby?"

"Yes, I have; and they were absolutely thrilled about the big news!"

I walked into the room with a smile on my face and replied, "They're excited and my cousins are happy about becoming uncle's once the baby is born."

"It would be interesting to see The Uso's and Solo Sikoa becoming uncle's already."

"Yeah!" I replied, "Jonathan, Josh and Joseph are more than excited and they can't wait for the baby to be born."

We spent the next few hours talking about our trip from Pensacola back to Toronto. When it was time for Emma to return home in order to head back to work for the first time in over a week, Chloe and I decided to spend the night watching movies together with Zeus at our side. Thankfully, his once-injured paw had finally healed and he was better than ever.

However, we made our way back to the bedroom once Emma left and I sat Chloe down at our bedside and asked, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine Joe, how come?"

"Just making sure that everything's alright. I care about you two, you know?"

"I understand."

Unfortunately, Chloe was feeling a little sick since we've been home and I wouldn't want her to stress herself out. It was most likely sickness from the pregnancy and I noticed that she was nauseous.

"I can tell when you feel nauseous. I'll take care of things from here babe. Just rest up and I'll be here for you the entire time."

She smiles, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I leaned down and pressed my lips against her forehead and left the bedroom so she could rest for awhile. Until then, I took Zeus out for a walk and everything was peaceful. The scenery was beautiful and calming while I decided to take in a moment of relaxation on the nearby bench.

Zeus began to bark.

"What is it, little buddy?"