101.

Joe
I was shocked after everything that happened. Even my cousins stood there in shock, not saying a word. Ultimately, I've never seen Chloe become so enraged to where she ended my ex-wife's life. But could you blame her?

Chloe was looking down at the lifeless body as she started to fall down to her knees after everything that unfolded. She looked like she was close to fainting on the spot. Thankfully, we were all quick enough to lift her up from the ground and brought her towards the stairs.

"Are you okay, Chloe?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm just shaken up after everything." She says, looking over at the pool of blood from a few feet away that was all around the flooring, "What do you propose we do, guys?"

With my three cousins still being in shock after what they witnessed, Josh broke the silence and crouched down towards Chloe.

"Hey Uce." He knelt down, "Look, I know you're probably feeling guilty about what just happened, but this ain't your fault. She had it coming with the way she acted; and the way she treated our 'cuz, Uce. You both went through a lot of hardship because of her and that other bastard, but we love you and we support you, alright?"

"I love you too, Josh." She looked up, "But how did you know that I was feeling guilty about killing Galina?" She asked, "I know that I hated that bitch so much, but the fact I took someone's life makes me feel like a cold-blooded murderer."

"Chloe, you're like my little sister, Uce. We all wouldn't let someone harm you; and I know you feel like a murderer, but again, this isn't your fault. After everything she put you two through, we can't blame you for snapping."

"Yeah, Chloe. We all have our breaking points and she had it coming after everything she's done." Jonathan said, "We love you and you're family."

"He's right." Joseph added, "I'm glad you took that bitch out because I've hated her ever since she came into Joe's life. She caused him so much pain and heartache to where we all grew to have a hatred towards her over a course of time."

"And we're all glad that you're okay, baby." I said.

"You guys are the best!" Chloe stands up and we all reel each other in for a group hug, "I feel like I have three protective brothers and a husband that loves me unconditionally." She says as the tears began to well-up in her eyes.

"We're here for you. Don't feel bad about this for a second, Uce." Josh says.

"Now that you think about it; no, I don't feel bad. I know she deserved what was coming to her because of the things she said and her actions, too. The fact she was taking pride in what she did to cause that miscarriage was the last straw."

"She really deserved that, baby." I say, holding her in my embrace, "We're gonna be okay."

The entire evening was composed of getting rid of the body and focusing on Chloe the entire time. Although she seemed at ease after the whole ordeal was said and done, she still looked a little flustered in the face. Not even a few minutes later after coming back from the bathroom, she was sitting on the couch with Josh; and while he tried to talk to her, she was beginning to well-up with tears.

"Josh, is she alright?" I asked, approaching them.

"Yeah Uce." He replied, "She's just a little shaken up still about killing Galina and because she's worried about what her parents and unborn child in Heaven think of her."

I paused for a moment and looked over at my cousin, "Can you give us a moment, Uce?"

"Yeah, man. I'll be over there with my brothers on the couch for awhile."