24.

After a week had passed, it was already Rumble Season for the WWE fans and the superstars more importantly. The fans were quickly lining up outside the arena, getting their tickets checked before entering and I allowed Chloe and Emma to follow me from the back to avoid any issues with the security.

"I'm so excited, girl! Your man and my favorite wrestler are gonna beat each other up and he's gonna take the title off of your boyfriend!" She said with a widened smile on her face, then she looked over at me, "No offense, Roman...I mean, Joe."

I chuckled, "Non-taken."

"I think Joe's gonna retain and that's not up for a debate." Chloe said.

I cocked a smile at hearing Chloe's confidence for me on winning my match tonight against Colby. I was a lucky man to have a supportive woman like her at my side.

Today, I was facing my best friend; also known as my brother, Colby, for the Universal Championship.

"I'm assuming that you're ready for tonight, man?" Said Colby, with a smile on his face.

"I'm ready as always, bro."

We exchanged a fist bump and waited for our match for the Royal Rumble. A couple of weeks ago, Colby had this sinister idea for a theme to make the crowd somewhat heated, but he refused to tell me until I seen it for myself.

Chloe, Emma and I parted always in the meantime and I had to prepare for my upcoming match later tonight. Thankfully, Chloe and Emma were at ringside almost next to the commentators and I'd be able to see them during my match with Colby.

While I sat down in my black, reclining chair and felt comfortable for a moment, I watched as Paul Heyman took a step into the room with a smile on his face.

"Hello Joe. Are you ready for tonight's match?"

"I'm definitely ready." I smiled, "Any idea on what's happening in the match tonight?"

"Not that I'm aware of, sir. I just wanted to tell you that your match with Colby is going to be the first match of the night after the kickoff ends. Hunter wanted me to inform you on that."

"So we're the first big match of the night, huh?" I cocked a smile, "Good. But where are my cousins?"

Paul paused for a moment, "I'll go and get Jonathan and Josh. They arrived to the arena five minutes ago and I think they're preparing for their match tonight. In the meantime, I'll be right back."

"Alright, bet."

After ten minutes passed, I heard some knocking emerge from a distance and I could hear my cousins shouting up a storm on the other side.

"Open up the door, Uce!" Jonathan said.

"Yeah man, we need to talk." Josh said.

I stood up from my chair and opened the door to seeing my two cousins hyped up for tonight.

"What's the move tonight, Uce?" Said Josh.

"Are we taking down Colby, or?" Jonathan asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Nah, that won't be possible."

"What about making an interference during the match?" Jonathan implied.

"I don't know. I just know that we're gonna have a match and that's all." I shrugged.

"We got you, Uce. I know we're all buddies, but Josh and I will take care of business if we need to."

"There's no need to interfere tonight, guys. I've got it handled."

"Alright, Uce." They both said in unison.