60.

Chloe
After what happened, Joe and I stood in confusion as a mysterious figure came out from the car and their headlights were turned off.

However, it was silent. Dead silent.

Joe demanded me to get behind him and I didn't hesitate. It was an eerie feeling that we both had.

"Well, well, well."

That voice...

"Look what we have here. The newly engaged couple."

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked.

"Who am I? I'm surprised you don't know who I am. But Chloe sure does."

"Wh-What are you talking about?" I replied.

"Don't be stupid, Chloe. It's me, Joshua. You really thought you could get away from me that easily?"

Joe's eyebrows began to furrow and his nose wrinkled after the stranger said his name.

"Uh huh, so you're the bastard that hurt Chloe?"

Joshua laughed, "Won't you look at that. It's the great Joe Anoa'i. It's finally nice to meet such a hot-shot loser like you."

Joe didn't hesitate as he stepped up and looked Joshua dead in the eyes with their chests bumping together. Joe was much taller than Joshua and I was surprised that he didn't have the look of fear in his eyes after Joe didn't take his gaze off of him.

"Do you really think that's gonna make me run off like a scared little animal? Oh, you're funny

"Do you really think that's gonna make me run off like a scared little animal? Oh, you're funny." Joshua scoffed, "Hey G, get out here!"

Then another person stepped out of the car and it was none other than Joe's ex-wife, Galina.

When Joe turned his head and seen the woman he recently divorced not too long ago standing right in front of him, his eyes began to shoot open at the sight of Galina.

"Long time, no see, Joe."

"What the fuck is going on, here?" Joe asked. "So you two do know each other after all?"

"What's going on? You both are so goddamn idiotic, it's quite hilarious!" Joshua laughed hysterically.

"Josh, Galina, leave us alone..."

"You're such a tease, Chloe!" She says, walking closer towards me. "Oh, you're beautiful. I see why Joe left our marriage to get to you. But your pretty little face isn't going to look cute anymore once I bash your little skull in."

I scoffed, "You're funny. Because the last time I checked, Joe left your ass because of the way you treated him and it wasn't because he wanted me at the time."

"Galina, why don't we give these two a little surprise?"

"Sure thing, Josh."

Joe was beginning to grow concerned from the moment Joshua stepped into his vehicle and was immediately focused on me and our baby.