91.

Chloe
Joe was supposed to be home hours ago. I was in a state of panic and I couldn't get ahold of him. Calling him? It went straight to voicemail. This wasn't like my husband. I had no other choice but to call Joe's family, and even his workplace.

"What's going on, Chloe?" Jonathan asked.

"Jonathan. Have you heard from Joe?"

"No? We all just seen each other earlier before we headed back home awhile ago. Well, Joe said that he had a cleared-off schedule for awhile after SmackDown and he told my brothers and I that he was heading back to Toronto to spend time with you and Alani, Uce."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said.

Jonathan's demeanor dropped, "Hey now. Are you good?"

"No, I'm not!" I choked up, "I'm sorry for snapping at you. Joe hasn't come home. He won't answer my calls or texts. He should've been home hours ago. Something's wrong, Jonathan! Because he wouldn't just disappear from the face of the earth for no reason."

"Okay, let's calm down. We're all here for you." Joseph added while they were all inside of the vehicle together.

"I appreciate it. I'm gonna call Hunter and see if he knows anything."

"We'll be on the way to your place, by the way. We ain't far, so we'll drive down there." Josh added.

I was quick to call up Hunter and he picked up a few seconds later.

"Hunter? Are you there?"

"Yeah, is everything alright, Chloe? You never call."

"Listen, I know Joe left work not too long ago; and I haven't seen or heard from him. He was supposed to come home after SmackDown ended. When did he leave?"

"Honestly, I think he left right after SmackDown went off the air. The last time I seen him, he was talking with his cousins and then saying he was coming back to you and your daughter; which congratulations, by the way. But if nothing comes up about Joe, I'll get to the bottom of it myself."

"Alright. Thank you so much and I hope he's okay."

I hung up with Hunter and I went to message Emma straight away that she needed to babysit Alani. I tried to hold my composure until she arrived. I was sitting on the floor with my hands anxiously running down my hair and almost close to lying in a fetal position.

"I'm here, girl." Emma said as she swung the door open, "Is Joe okay?"

"I don't know! Everyone's worried and I hope he's doing okay." My stomach began to turn, "I have a bad feeling that something has happened and his cousins are coming to pick me up. We're heading over to some of the police stations to see if they know what's happening."

"Oh my God, Chloe." She says, looking at me with concern, "I hope that Joe is alright. I mean, everything was literally perfect with you two before he went back on the road. I'm worried, too. I haven't talked to Fergal in awhile either, but he and Joe don't work on the same brand together."

Emma reeled me into a hug while I started to sob in her arms, "I'm here, Chloe. Take a deep breath and calm down. I'll watch the baby when you guys take off and find out about Joe's sudden whereabouts."

"I appreciate you so much, Emma." I said, looking back at my daughter who was sitting in her little baby rocker, "Mommy's going to go look for daddy, alright? Auntie Emma will be watching you for awhile."

I kissed the top of Alani's head and gathered some essentials inside of my purse before all three of Joe's cousins made their way over towards the house. After a few minutes passed, they finally arrived over to the house and allowed me to sit in the passenger's seat.