103.

Joe
It was going to be an exciting time for Chloe and I as we were about to make our long-awaited trip to Samoa the following morning. I was more than enthusiastic to be taking this planned out vacation with the woman of my dreams. We didn't have to worry about our ex-lovers, Dante, or his henchmen interrupting our lives anymore. Together, everything felt just right with Chloe at my side.

While Chloe was still asleep for the night, I silently exited from the bed and walked down to the kitchen to fetch myself a glass of water. That is, until I started to hear my daughter crying in her bedroom. I walked upstairs and opened the bedroom door and Alani was sobbing.

"What's the matter, Princess?" I ask, holding her close into my embrace.

As Alani continued to cry nonstop, I figured out why she was sobbing. She had dropped her favorite teddybear that I gave her from the moment she was born. It was a blessing that my daughter was born right after my victory at WrestleMania against Cody Rhodes. It felt like a mere blessing.

"It's okay, sweetheart." I said in a softened voice, "I love you so much, Princess."

I retreieved the teddy bear off from the floor and placed it back into Alani's crib. She started drifting off to sleep while I continued to hold her close to me. Alani was undoubtedly a daddy's girl, and that was something that I never expected to happen. Placing my daughter back into her crib for the night, I gently brought her blanket and covered her up whilst placing the teddy bear closer to her as she finally went back to sleep.

I took a small sigh of relief after my daughter fell back asleep and I went back into the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water before making my way back into the bedroom for the night.

The following morning, the clock struck eight in the morning and Chloe was more than ready for this little vacation between us. Before we made our way over to Samoa, I needed to talk to my parents and ask if they could watch over our daughter for a week.

I walked over to the side of the bedroom and pulled out my phone, making a call to my parents. It wasn't a few seconds later until my father, Sika, answered the phone.

"Hello, son?"

"Hey dad." I cleared my throat, "I have a favor to ask of you and ma."

"What's that, Joe?"

"Well, I'm taking Chloe on a small, one-week vacation to Samoa because she wanted to understand more of our Samoan culture, and we wanted to know if you and ma could watch over our daughter for the week. I'll even fly down there with her on my private jet before we make our way over there."

"That won't be an issue, son." He replied, "But what about the house?"

"Chloe's best friend will be watching over the place. She usually does when we're gone for a long time."

"Understandable. I'll tell your mother that you're dropping off your daughter and I'm looking forward to seeing you and Chloe briefly before your trip."

"Thanks, dad." I flashed a smile, "See you later."

I ended the call and Chloe turned her head, "Your parents agreed to take Alani for the week?"

"Yeah and the good news is that we're going to have an amazing vacation together, babe." I smiled, "However, I have to take Alani down to Pensacola and drop her off with my parents. Do you want to come with me?"

"Of course I'm going! I wouldn't ever leave our daughter alone; especially with the way she's not even a month old!"

I chuckled, "I'm fucking with you, honey. We need to get our stuff packed before we head out, though."

We focused the remainder of the morning on packing our belongings for the vacation, and making sure that my parents had everything for Alani for the week. In the process, Chloe called Emma and she arrived not even twenty minutes later, along with Fergal, to watch over our house and Zeus for the week.

"What's up, fellas?" Fergal asked with a smile.

"We're heading out to Samoa for the week. I have to drop off our daughter to Pensacola with my parents while we're gone."

"I understand that completely." He replied, looking down at our daughter, "Your little girl definitely looks just like you two; although I see more of Chloe in the face and she has your hair, Joe."

"I can't wait until we have a child together in the future, babe." Emma said, flashing a smile over at Fergal.

"Me either, love."

"Are you two going to be alright with watching over the house?" Chloe asked.

"Of course!" Emma said, "Don't worry about us."

"Alright. I appreciate you two for coming out and doing this for us. I've been waiting for this vacation for the longest time!"

"It's not a problem, Joe." She smiled, "You two lovebirds get out of here and enjoy yourselves!"

Two hours later, we brought our belongings into my private jet and we made our first stop over to Pensacola, Florida to drop off our daughter with my parents for the week. This will be the longest time that we've gone without our daughter.

We made our way to my house and my parents stormed out from the door and brought the both of us into their embrace.

"It's so nice that we get to see our grandchild!" My mother cooed, "She's beautiful, son."

"Thanks, ma."

"You two kids enjoy yourselves in Samoa, alright?" My father chimed in.

"We will." Chloe replied, "Again, thank you both so much for taking care of our daughter. Not seeing my baby girl for a week makes me worry! But I know that she's in good hands with you two."

"And she will always be welcome into our home whenever you two need a small getaway. You two enjoy yourselves and we'll call you so you both can talk to Alani when she starts throwing a fit."

After we dropped off Alani with my parents, Chloe and I boarded our private jet for the second time and prepared for a long-awaited trip from Pensacola, Florida to Apia, Samoa. Roughly thirteen hours on the flight and thankfully my flight attendant, Dan, didn't mind the long hours.

Thirteen hours later, we finally arrived over to Samoa for the first time in our lives. Not even I traveled out this far in my lifetime! We took our luggage off from the private jet and we checked ourselves into a hotel room located at the Taumeasina Island Resort. It was beautiful here, and the scenery around us was drop dead gorgeous!

"Wow, this hotel looks incredible." I say in astonishment, "This shits nicer than what you'd see in America."

"I agree." She nods, "Not even my country of Canada has hotels that look this fancy!"

I looked over at my wife with a smile that formed from ear-to-ear.

"Are you ready to explore the area, baby?" I asked.

"I'm more than ready!"

I brought her hand into mine and from there, we were more than exhilarated to explore this country and for Chloe to gain more insight of my culture; and maybe I would learn some new things in the meantime, too.