9.

"What do you mean she's trying to start trouble between you two?" Chloe said.

"Right?" I sighed, "All because I was unhappy in the marriage and because of things not working out between us, she wanted to cause nothing but unnecessary drama. TMZ has already released an article online about the divorce and fans are coming after me like I murdered someone. How did they find that out when I've never released a single statement about the issue?"

"Listen Joe. All Galina is wanting right now is to cause you issues regarding your career and the marriage that you both used to have because she's hurt over the whole divorce ordeal."

"I just wish that she'd stop being so fucking petty because I just want to focus on my career and among other things right now."

"I understand that, but what she's doing isn't right because you have an image to maintain and although I don't understand wrestling as much as my best friend, I know that you have a reputation and I believe that she's trying to ruin your life."

"I really don't need this from her, Chloe." I huffed, "I just want to move on and not have to worry about her anymore."

"I can't blame you. I haven't even met her and I'm already annoyed at the fact she's causing you nothing but trouble."

"I really can't stand her anymore."

I remained seated on the couch and placed my hands over my face in defeat. I felt like this bitch was going to ruin my entire career in the WWE all because she's upset about the divorce.

If she really wanted to make this marriage between the both of us work, she would've went to marriage counseling with me and focused on the important matters. But instead, the resorted to manipulation and becoming more toxic to not only herself, but on what used to be our marriage.

The room remained silent for awhile until I felt the seat next to me beginning to sink and it was Chloe.

"I'm here for you, Joe." She said, reeling me into a hug, "I'm so sorry that you're going through this. You did the right thing and left before things worsened."

"I appreciate it. I'm just disappointed in what she's become and she never used to be like this, Chloe. I wonder what caused her to change?"

"I don't know, but how about we focus on something more important like watching a movie or two and enjoying the Tim Horton's that I bought for the both of us?" She smiled.

"This stuff looks delicious

"This stuff looks delicious." I licked my lips, admiring the delicacy that's sitting right in front of me.

"What are we waiting for? Let's enjoy ourselves for awhile."

Chloe and I spent the next few hours devouring the Tim Horton's food and coffee whilst watching a few movies together on the couch. I was enjoying her company more than ever and I couldn't ask for a better friend; other than Colby, of course.