21.

Joe
It was a long, exhausting flight from Toronto and all I could do was think of Chloe the entire time. While I was settling into my hotel room before having to work some promos with Colby and I's feud, I laid back in the bed and relaxed for a moment.

Suddenly, my phone began to vibrate. I received a random text message from an unknown number and as my curiosity struck, I decided to check and see what the message was.

Joe, I'm sure you know who this is. Did you really think I was letting you divorce me that easily? Think again, sweetheart.

My eyebrows furrowed at the message and of course, it was Galina.

I replied, "What do you want from me? I just want this to be over between us..."

A minute passed and my phone vibrated again.

"You know what I want from you, Joe."

"And that is?" I cocked an eyebrow, typing my reply to Galina.

"I want ten-grand in cash and secondly, to have sex with you for the very last time before we part ways."

I glanced down at the message with bucked eyes. I couldn't believe what I was reading; and because I was with Chloe, I was quick to turn her down. I would've given her the money without an issue, but to have sex with her while I was in a relationship was something I could never do to Chloe.

Deep down, I think Galina just wanted me to have sex with her so I could accidentally impregnate her in the process and I'd have no escape with a baby that I didn't even want. Not happening.

A few minutes passed and I continued to look at the messages between Galina and I.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself.

I continued to glance at her message. Galina somehow found out about my relationship with Chloe and I've done my hardest to remain undercover while we've been out together.

How the fuck did she find out?

"What's your decision, Joe?" She asked.

I allowed a deep, depressing sigh to escape from my mouth as I started typing on the keyboard.

"Give me a few days to think about it."

"Fine."

I threw my phone across the room and as it hit the floor, I seen Colby walking into my room and he was immediately concerned.

"Damn Joe, is everything alright?"

"No, not really."

"Ah, it's Galina again, isn't it?"

"Yeah." I nodded, "Also, something came up and she's pretty much demanding things from me, or else she's going to tell TMZ and WWE a bunch of lies that I'm out here abusing her."

"Whoa man, that's fucked up."

"It doesn't end there. She wants ten-grand in cash and to have sex with me for one last time."

"Aren't you with Chloe?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"I am, but I'm not gonna cheat on her with my ex-wife."

"You'd be stupid to do that anyways, Joe. I know you love Chloe and I don't know why she's doing this. Have you went to the police about this? Because Joe, this is borderline harassment and trying to ruin your reputation is illegal."

"I was thinking of taking this to the police in secrecy. I also don't want Chloe to know about any of this because I'm gonna put an end to this once and for all."

"I mean, I would personally because the media doesn't need to find out about any of this drama. TMZ especially thrives on celebrity drama, and to involve Chloe? I don't think she could handle it, man."

"Colby, I'm gonna head over there first thing in the morning and set things straight with the Pensacola police. Galina has made this personal by bringing my girlfriend into this, and I'm not going to have anything happen to her."

"Do what you gotta do, man." Colby nodded, "I always got your back."

"Thanks, man."

As the next day approached, I woke up and received a call from Chloe through FaceTime.

"What's up, baby?" I asked, yawning.

"I just wanted to call and check up on you. I didn't hear from you that much last night. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I'm okay, baby." I lied.

"Okay, but I had a question."

"Shoot."

"Did you talk to the C.E.O's of WWE about me modeling for your merchandise?"

"Shit, I haven't been able to ask at the moment. I'm so sorry, Chloe. I have a match to do pretty soon and maybe I can ask them beforehand."

"It's okay and I can wait!"

"Thank you for understanding baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

After we hung up the call, I freshened up my beard and done my normal morning routine of breakfast and taking a shower before taking this mess over to the police.

Hours later, I booked myself a small flight back to Pensacola, Florida and headed over to the nearest police station to file my report on Galina.

"How may we help you, sir?"

"A lot, actually." I deeply sighed, "The name's Joe Anoa'i. I recently went through a divorce with a woman named Galina Becker and after our divorce, she's threatening to ruin my reputation with my job and wanting to make-up some lies that I'm abusing her when I never once put my hands on her."

"Do you have proof of what happened?"

"Sure do."

I pulled out my phone and shown the police the text messages between Galina and I; along with the picture.

"Might I add, I'm a WWE Superstar under the name of Roman Reigns, and she's trying to ruin my image of the company and also going as far as to throw on some makeup to look like I physically abused her. I'm not the one to harm a woman in any shape or form, sir."

"This is definitely harassment and we'll get to the bottom of this."

"Thank you so much, sir."

He asked, "Do you know where she lives?"

"I do. Here, let me write down the address for you."

I written down the address of where I used to live and handed it over to the police along with my phone number.

"Thank you. We'll keep in touch and I'll send you updates or call your phone whenever we can."

"I appreciate it, sir."

Thankfully, the police was on my side about Galina's harassment; and she was most likely heading off to prison in a matter of days. I always told her that her actions always had a way of coming back to them; although she refused to believe that.

Of course, I was afraid of my career being put in jeopardy because of her lies and deceit. I was still confused on how she knew about Chloe and I being in a relationship. I felt like she had somebody following me around and finding out the little things that went on between the both of us.

I was originally going to keep this a secret from Chloe to avoid future issues, but I couldn't and I needed to inform her since Galina was making this personal and now involving her.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I used a fake image generator for the text messages if anyone's wondering! None of this is real and just added to spice up the story with something new.