97.

The following morning approached and I was more than ready to get discharged from the hospital. And the best part is, Chloe won't have any idea that I'm returning back home because in less than an hour, I should be stepping through the front door.

I said my goodbyes to the one nurse who didn't allow me to lay down the entire time and sped up my recovery process. Without her, I'd still be laying in the hospital bed and struggling. It turned out that my ribs weren't fully broken and fucked up like they claimed it to be. Which was incredible news, nonetheless.

While sliding into my one pair of Air Jordan shoes and tying my hair back into a bun, I was more than ready to leave this hospital for the first time in nearly a week or two. I left the hospital room and walked over to the front office to inform them that I was ready to be discharged.

"Hello, sir. What's your name?"

"I'm Joe Anoa'i and I'm ready to be discharged."

"Alright, let's take a look."

The front office woman looked at her computer and dismissed me from the hospital after being fully healed once again. After I left the hospital, I found an Uber that wasn't far from me and I could make it back to my house before it was time for Chloe to come and visit me.

Chloe
I woke up in the bed and noticed that a figure was approaching my bedroom. While I turned my head back out of curiousity, it was Josh; and he looked concerned in his facial expression.

"Hey, Good morning." He paused, "I didn't wanna scare you by coming in here so suddenly, but I'm just worried about you, Uce."

"Morning Josh, and how come?"

"I'm just worried about my cousin and you because he's still in the hospital and we don't know when he's coming out right now. And it's gonna be awhile until my brothers and I head back on the road for WWE. So I came in here to ask if I could watch over Alani if you needed some time to rest. I can tell being a mother isn't easy." He said, sitting at my bedside.

"If you'd want to, Josh. I don't see why not." I shrugged, "I mean, you're her uncle and she needs all the bonding that she can get with her family."

He smiled, "Yeah, you're right. I just know this situation is hard on you and Joe, and I wanna help out somehow."

"You already have, along with your brothers."

"Speaking of my brothers, they're in the kitchen making some breakfast. I just thought I could check up on you; although we all know you've gone through a lot, you know?"

"I understand." I warmly smiled, "You're the best."

"No, you are." He flashed a smile, "Come here."

I sat up from the bed and Josh reeled me into his embrace. He was the sweetest out of them all towards me. He walked me down the aisle at my wedding with Joe because my father passed away, Josh offered to help take care of my daughter, and he always checked up on me. He was amazing.

A few minutes passed and we both prepared to make our way down to the kitchen. But before I did, I heard my daughter beginning to cry out in her crib.

"Josh, I gotta take my daughter downstairs for breakfast."

"Alright. Has her teeth grown in or anything?"

I shook my head, "Nope, not yet. All I can really give her at this time is a warm bottle of milk since newborns to a few weeks old need all the nutrients that they can get before they grow a set of baby teeth."

"I understand, Uce." He says, "I'ma head downstairs and I'll get you a plate for breakfast." He paused, "Panikeke, right?"

"Yes, Josh. And maybe some Pani-Popo on the side, if that's alright?"