52.

Joe
I motioned my fingers for Chloe to come and meet me at the bed.

JoeI motioned my fingers for Chloe to come and meet me at the bed

"Come here, baby."

She walked over towards me and sat down at the beside. Confused, she parted her lips in attempt to speak and I approached her, quietly speaking.

"You know, you look really beautiful tonight. My family loves you and I cannot believe that we're finally having a baby together."

She smiled, "Me either, Joe."

I noticed her scanning around at my old bedroom and she looked around in awe.

"I can tell you're interested in my old bedroom, huh?"

"Yeah. I never knew you were a diehard fan of football. I know you love the sport but there's more of the NFL than wrestling."

I softly chuckled, "I remember telling you that one of my dreams was to become a player for the NFL. But that quickly diminished when I wasn't drafted to the big leagues. I'm guessing God wanted me to pursue a career in wrestling and I'm glad that I did."

"Why's that?"

"It's obvious." I smiled, "Because I was able to meet you."

"I'm glad that I met you too, Joe. Sometimes, things happen and I'm guessing this was fate. We both had abusive relationships, we both have some unresolved trauma and we found each other."

"And look at us now." I flashed a smile, "We have a puppy waiting for us at home, our own home, and a baby on the way."

My hand continued to trail around Chloe's stomach and I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I was actually on the road to fatherhood.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

I leaned closer to Chloe and pressed my lips against hers, allowing her to sit on my lap while we proceeded to take in this moment together.

Then I quickly realized that I was beginning to get turned on at the sensation of her body against my bulge like before and I really needed her tonight while everyone was asleep.

"Chloe." I huffed. 

"Yeah, Joe? What's up?"

"If we were to fuck tonight, it wouldn't hurt our unborn child, right?" I asked.

"No, not at all! Although we'd have to be careful. Why?"

"Because I really need you tonight."

"I need you too, Joe."

She departed from my lap and locked the bedroom door, returning to me with lust written all over her face.

I licked my lips and watched as she dropped her clothes to the floor, revealing her gorgeous body.