64.

Chloe
I felt better with Joe after we left from the hospital. Although the miscarriage was the worst thing that's ever happened to the both of us, I still felt like we could get through this traumatic experience together.

However, Joe wasn't afraid to show his love towards me as his hands began to intertwine with mine on the way inside of the car.

"Hey baby." He says.

"What's up?"

"How are you feeling?"

"A little better. I figured we could hire a wedding planner and a photographer if that's okay with you."

He smiled, "That works with me. And of course it's okay baby. How come?"

"I'm never the one to ask for things because I don't want to come off as a gold-digger."

He chuckled, "Chloe, you'd never come off as a gold-digger to me. If anything, my ex-wife was the definition of one and you're nowhere close to her."

"I appreciate that, Joe."

"And besides, this is our wedding and you deserve to be happy."

While we stepped into the car and made our way back to the house, we both sat down on the couch and looked for some wedding planners.

"How about this planner named Kayla Cassidy?"

"It's whatever you want baby." He flashed a smile, "Like I've said multiple times, money isn't an issue with me."

"Then we'll contact Kayla. How about a photographer?"

"Hmm." He says, scratching his beard, "Let me check around for one."

Joe went through his phone and scavenged around for a nearby photographer. After a few minutes passed, he found one named Matt.

"I found our photographer. His name is Matt Adams and he's highly rated as one of the best photographers in Toronto."

"That works with me!"

We spent the entire evening planning out our wedding. Even though I was no longer pregnant, I was still looking forward to our wedding and stepping back into Victoria's Secret to finally become a model for them.

A few hours later

After an entire day of planning the wedding and looking for a beautiful venue, we went to our bedroom and decided to watch a few movies before heading off to sleep. Before I could find the perfect movie for the night, Joe started to speak with a deepened voice.

"How are you feeling, baby?"

"I'm doing alright, I guess."

"Hm, I know when you're feeling upset. Want me to make you something to eat or?"

"I'm okay, thank you."

"Alright." He says, stepping back into the bed, "You know, baby, I'll do anything to help you through this."

"You already have."

"I have?"

"Yeah." I nodded, "I appreciate that you've been staying at my side ever since the miscarriage and although it still hurts, you always seem to make everything feel better."

He smiled, "Of course I would. And good; I know things didn't come to plan, but I have a feeling that our future is going to get bright from here."

"You think so?"

He nodded, "And even if we try for another baby in the future, I'll be taking longer off from work just to take care of you two...or three. It depends how many you're carrying." He laughs.