4.

Saturday
It was finally my day off for the weekend and I was ready to relax after a hectic working schedule after giving Joe my address. I haven't hung out with Emma in awhile due to my schedule.

However, I was sitting around and playing on my phone until I heard knocking on the door.

"The doors open!"

I heard my door opening and there he was. He was extremely attractive with his hair tied into a low bun, wearing a black shirt that said Head of the Table and was wearing some dark grey sweatpants and lastly, a pair of black and white Air Jordan shoes.

"Hey gorgeous

"Hey gorgeous."

"Don't call me that!" I teased, "Call me Chloe."

"Okay, short-stuff." He smirked.

"I can't be that short to you."

"Shit, I'm six-foot-three and you look like you're five-foot-three with your short ass."

"You're funny, Joe. You guessed correctly about my height." I laughed.

"Anyways, what do you wanna do today?"

"Maybe stay at home. I'm still jet-lagged after a long day at work."

"That works."

Joe and I decided to watch whatever was on the TV. It wasn't long until I found out that Toronto was getting a SmackDown episode through a commercial and Joe was leaning over my shoulder.

"You going?"

I jumped, "Shit, you scared me there for a moment."

"Sorry, I just thought I'd get you more into WWE since your friend likes it."

"Maybe I should. I wasn't disappointed the last time I went."

He smiled, "Then it's settled. I'm gonna get you and your friend some front row seats and even backstage passes so she can meet her favorite wrestlers. But don't tell her anything right now."

"Your secret is safe with me." I say, bringing my hand to my mouth and interpreting my mouth being zipped.

After that, we proceeded to watch whatever was on the TV for the next few hours. I glanced over at him for a moment to realize that he looked flustered in the face whilst scratching the side of his beard as he stared directly over at his phone.

"Is everything alright?"

"Not really, no." He huffed, "I'm tired of her always calling me a shitty husband."

"You seem like a down to earth person, Joe." I looked at him, "I don't understand why she's giving you a lot of problems when you're a busy man with a busy schedule."

"Exactly! You don't even know me much and you seem to understand more than she does. I've been married to her for years and she's not happy with the fact I'm always on the road and traveling around the world. I wrestle for a living and if I wasn't wrestling, I would've been in the NFL."