85.

Chloe
A couple of months have passed since the baby shower and I was nearing closer to my due date. Joe was very supportive towards me while I traveled with him to a few shows back and forth.

Today, I was about to model for Victoria's Secret in their Maternity Fashion Show. Nervous was definitely an understatement. While I was getting dressed in my long black-laced outfit, Joe approached me from the curtains and gently wrapped his arms around my waist from behind with his beard brushed up against my shoulder.

"Are you excited?"

I smiled, "Yeah! I'm just a little nervous. I mean, my dreams of modeling for them is finally coming true and I'm surprised that I'm walking down the ramp while being nine months pregnant."

Joe smiled and brought his mouth closer to my ear as the heat from his breath lingered around the side of my neck, "And it's nearing close to WrestleMania, too." He smiled, pressing his hand gently against my stomach, "You're going to do amazing out there, baby. Don't ever doubt yourself."

"Thanks, Joe. And I'm not doubting myself; I'm a confident woman. I'm just more than ready to meet our daughter in a couple of weeks."

"Me too."

We talked for awhile until one of the producers called for me, "Chloe Anoa'i?"

"I'm coming!" I said, looking over towards Joe before our lips began to meet, "I'll see you after the show."

"Oh, I'm looking forward to it. You're gonna kill it out there, baby." Joe replied, biting his lip.

I departed from Joe as he stood there with a smile on his face and his arms were crossed. I couldn't ask for a better husband! I met with the producer and made my way towards the entryway, waiting for my name to be called during the show.

After the few women walked across the ramp and shown off their outfits, my name was finally called and I walked down to seeing people cheering me on and applauding.

"Chloe, you're so beautiful!" One woman said.

I was hearing compliments and applause from across the crowd and it brought a smile to my face, almost to where it brought me into emotional tears. I was making my dreams come true after all these years and it felt incredible.

After I walked back to the entryway, I stood there with confidence and hoped for the best that I won the fashion show. All of the other women stood around me as we waited on the judges to make their decision on who was winning the fashion show.

Two minutes later, I, along with the others, anxiously waited while seeing the judges making their final decision. One woman received third place, the other in second. Then for first place...

"The winner of this years Victoria's Secret Maternity Fashion Show is...Chloe Anoa'i!"

Shocked, I walked over towards the judges as they threw me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and everyone was beginning to scream my name and applauding loudly.

Before I made my way backstage, Joe approached me, picking me up in bridal style.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." He said, flashing a smile, "The winner of the Victoria's Secret fashion show, my beautiful wife, and the mother of our child."

"You're really that proud of me?"

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" He asked.

"Honestly Joe, you're the first ever man to ever tell me that."

"I am? Well, I'm always proud of you, Chloe."

I almost teared up at the fact I had a perfect husband who was always there to reassure me everyday that I was worthy of being loved, always praised me when it came to my accomplisments, and shown me the love that no other man has given me in the past. I couldn't be anymore blessed to have him in my life.