82.

"Hey, wake up sweetheart."

My eyes began to flutter at the sound of Joe's voice creeping up from above me. When I opened my eyes, he was hovered over me with a smile on his face.

"Are you ready for today?"

"What's today?" I asked.

He chuckled, "It's the day where we invite our friends over and to announce your pregnancy, remember?"

"Oh, yeah! I forgot. I kind of had a hard time trying to sleep last night."

Joe looked over at me with concern on his face and his demeanor dropped, "What do you mean, babe? You were asleep when I came back to bed last night after cleaning the house."

"It's a sensitive topic to discuss."

Joe sat up from the bed and his eyes began to meet with mine with concern.

"Chloe, talk to me."

She sighs, "Last night, I started to wake up briefly and for no reason. I noticed that you were already in bed and fast asleep with your hair all over your face, and I couldn't stop smiling about the memories that we've shared over the past year and a half." I paused, "However, I started thinking some negative things."

"Like what?"

"The baby."

"Oh."

Joe immediately understood when I mentioned the baby. We weren't lucky the first time when I was pregnant and he continued to listen to me venting out my emotions to him.

"I'm fearing another miscarriage, Joe. I'm thrilled that we're going to be parents again, but the thought of enduring another miscarriage mortifies me in ways that I cannot explain."

"I know baby, I know." He says, pulling me into his embrace, "Our baby isn't going anywhere. With the way Emma and you put it back then, it's a miracle baby."

"You're right. I just worry myself to death when it comes to this pregnancy because of what happened the first time."

His hand gently pressed against my stomach as he leaned forward to press his lips against mine, "It's gonna be okay, Chloe."

The way Joe warmly smiled in attempt to comfort me brought me immense happiness. He always knew the right things to say; whereas his actions, too.

"You're the best husband I could ever ask for."

"And you're the best wife I could ever ask for."

During the day, we waited for everyone to make their way into our home. I was more than nervous to tell everyone the huge news when it came to my pregnancy.

I looked over from the top of the balcony to seeing Joe's three cousins making their way into the foyer.

"What's cracking man?" Josh asked, reeling Joe into a hug.

"Nothing much. I'm glad you, Jonathan, and Joseph could make it."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, man." Said Joseph.

"Anyways, where's Chloe? You guys said there was an important announcement that you wanted to make at the house?" Jonathan asked.

"We're waiting for everyone else to arrive before we get to that." Joe chuckled, "Make yourselves feel at home, Uce."

Two hours went by as Jon and Renee's flight was delayed. They were the last ones to arrive, along with Colby, Rebecca, Adam, Brock, Emma, and Fergal; among many other co-workers that Joe was close with. Along with Joe's parents, too.