100.

Chloe
After everything that has happened ever since we returned from Disneyland, I was out for blood when it came to Joe's ex-wife. She crossed the line when she suddenly found out where we lived; and not only was this borderline creepy, it was also her obsession with Joe that made things feel eerie.

When I awoken from my slumber, I happened to notice that Joe wasn't in the bedroom. Concerned, I walked into the living room to seeing Joe sitting there in frustration all alone. I've never seen him in this state of mind unless he was enraged.

The room was silent until I took a seat next to Joe, who still looked frustrated in the face

"I hate that bitch so much." He said.

"I know you do. I hate her, too."

When it comes to Joe. His past relationship with Galina wasn't remotely close to healthy. She always wanted what she could get out of him. Money, materialistic things, a luxury lifestyle. She never truly loved Joe like she claimed to. She just loved the idea of having someone that she could mooch off from and because he refused to stay with her, she devoted her life into making not just his life a living hell, but the both of ours.

Our morning was full of silence and nothing but frustration towards one person. While we were still silent, all three of Joe's cousins came into the house.

"Hey, man. We heard what happened." Josh says.

"Yeah, and she's gonna get what's coming to her, too." I say.

"What do you mean, Uce?" Jonathan asked.

"The next time I see her, I'm confronting her and I don't care who's in my way. Joe already understands where I'm coming from, and I'm just over it!"

"Hey, we don't wanna see you get arrested, Chloe." Josh said, "You two have a baby together and Alani needs her parents."

"I know," I looked down and started to feel defeated, "But after everything that's happened over the past two-years, I'm fed up, Josh!"

"I mean, I did tell her that she'd be capable of whooping her ass awhile back." Joseph said.

"And he's right. I don't want to stand here and allow her to continue this behavior. It's creepy, disturbing, and obsessive."

"We understand, Uce. We just don't..."

Suddenly, we could hear Alani's cries from afar as we charged upstairs and into her bedroom. Alani screamed out like she was in distress.

When we busted through the door, all five of us couldn't believe what we were seeing. Galina had broken into Alani's bedroom window from upstairs and she was trying her hardest to pick up Alani as she continued to scream out in terror.

"Look at what we have here." She chuckled, "I see that you two had a baby together. Adorable! Something that Joe would never give me." Her eyebrows furrowed.