70.

The following morning, I woke up and suddenly realized that she wasn't laying next to me. I started to grow more concerned until I heard the door beginning to open. There stood Chloe as she walked into the bedroom with a smile on her face and she presented me a surprise breakfast in bed.

"Good morning, baby." I yawned, "How come you're bringing me breakfast in bed?"

"I know you're about to leave and head back to the ring and I wanted to make you something to eat before you left."

"Aww baby. You didn't have to do all that."

"I wanted to. You're my husband after all."

Husband. That was something I was more than excited to become in a few weeks. I started to flash a smile as she laid the breakfast tray on my lap.

"I love this so much, baby

"I love this so much, baby." I said, "And I love the little napkin on the side. I love you too."

I started to eat the small pancakes and drank some orange juice before I went to do my normal morning routine. Chloe was the best fiancée that I could ever ask for. I've never asked for a breakfast in bed, but she always goes out of her way for me and that's something that I've never had in the past.

After I was finished eating, I sat up from the bed and sat it on the kitchen counter as I pressed my lips against Chloe's cheek while she was washing some plates from last night when our friends were over.

"Hey, I'll wash the dishes." I insisted.

"Are you sure? I just want to make you..."

"Baby, you already make me the happiest man alive. Here, let me wash them for you. I want you to relax."

"Okay." She smiles, "I'll meet you in the living room."

She walks into the living room while I started cleaning off the dishes for her.

After I finished washing the dishes, I went back to our bathroom and finished up my morning routine. As usual, trimming my beard, cleansing my face and taking a shower before I had to say my goodbyes to Chloe before I left.

When it was time to head out to New York, I looked at Chloe with a warm smile on my face.

"Hey babe. I have to get going, but I'll be back as soon as possible." I say, holding her in my embrace.

"I can't wait for you to come back. I'll still call and text you while you're on the road, Joe."

"That'll work with me. Just stay safe for me, alright?"

I brought Chloe closer into my embrace once more before having to leave. I was always concerned about her safety ever since the incident with Joshua and Galina. With Joshua being dead and Galina in prison for many years to come, I think Chloe would be fine.

... I hope.

Before leaving the house, I stepped into my Range Rover and then heard Chloe yell out, "Stop!"

I rolled down the window and asked, "What's wrong, babe?"