54.

Joe
I was finally feeling at peace with Chloe for awhile; enjoying our moment together at the beach as the sunset began to turn into darkness. The stars started to shine bright and the moon made its way out to the sky.

I glanced over at Chloe as she continued to stare over at the ocean in silence.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Yes, I am." She nods, "This is beautiful, Joe. Thank you for bringing me out here."

"No problem, babe. I figured we could have some time alone for awhile. I love my family; don't get me wrong, but I wanted to show you around my hometown since we live over at yours."

"I understand. I love Pensacola so much, but Toronto will always be my home."

I crooked a smile, "I know and that's why I bought our house in your hometown; so you didn't have to leave Emma behind and because that's the area we met in after the show. I can always come back to mine because of my family in Pensacola from time-to-time, but your happiness is more important."

"Aww." She cooed, "You're so sweet."

"Am I?" I chuckled.

"You are! You've made me a happy woman and despite everything that's happened so far, you've stuck by my side the entire time."

"Of course I did. You're my girl and I'd do anything for you."

While Chloe and I were taking in this moment together, I wrapped my arms around her body from behind and pulled her closer to me once more and rested my chin against her shoulder.

It was peaceful and I never wanted this moment to end between us. I couldn't wait for her to become my wife in the future.

A few hours later

We were on the way back to my house and I was more than excited for WrestleMania to come around the corner. I was still determined to make Chloe my fiancée by the end of the night after becoming the undisputed champion.

When we arrived back home, we opened the door and seen Josh and Jonathan slumped over on the couch and asleep.

"Hey, Uce." I said, "Get your asses up."

I started to laugh while they looked like they had too much to drink.

"Wh-What's hanging, Uce?" Jonathan said, slurring on his words.

I chuckled, "I should be asking what's hanging with you. Y'all were drinking or something?"

"Yeah. We decided to party a little with the family and then we crashed on the couch for a minute."

"It definitely looks like you guys had too much to drink." Chloe laughed, "Where's your other brother, Joseph?"

"Oh, he went to his guest bedroom and fell asleep for the night. He's not much of a drinker anyways and we only drink on occasion." Josh replied.

"I can't say I blame him. I'm not much of a drinker myself."

"We respect that, Uce."

And just like that, they both passed out once again on the couch.

Chloe and I quietly made our way back to my old bedroom and relaxed for the night. While I kicked off my shoes, I couldn't help but to notice her sitting near the bedroom window, rubbing her stomach.

"I can tell that you're excited too, baby." I warmly smiled, "Only a few months away until we get to meet our son or daughter."

"Imagine if I had twins."

"Now you're wanting twins? Damn, baby."

"It's a possibility. We still have yet to visit the OB-GYN and see what happens from there."