50.

Joe
I couldn't believe that I was on the road to fatherhood for the first time in my life. Being a father was something I've always wanted and I couldn't wait to meet my future son or daughter when it's time.

I looked over at Chloe with the warmest smile on my face. She looked radiant and even more beautiful than ever and I was more than determined to make her the happiest woman alive comes WrestleMania.

I pressed my hand gently against her stomach.

"Do you think we're having a boy or a girl?"

"I'm fine with either."

I smiled, "Me too. If I have a little boy, I'm gonna teach him some wrestling and football. Maybe he'll be just like his daddy once he's all grown up."

"And what if we have a little girl?"

"That's all up to you, baby." I smiled.

We took in this moment in pure bliss knowing that we were close to becoming parents already and I couldn't wait to surprise Chloe in a month.

"Have you told Colby, Rebecca and Emma yet?" I asked.

She shakes her head, "Not yet. I only talked with Jon and Renee about it because they knew I was a little off about things earlier and they pulled me to the side and we discussed the pregnancy and Jon told me how you've always wanted to be a father."

"He's right. I remember when Colby and Rebecca had their daughter and how Jon and Renee had theirs, too; and it makes me wonder if we'll have a daughter too."

"I believe we will. It seems like you three are about to be all girl dads. It's a possibility, Joe."

"Who knows." I smiled.

Then I remained silent for a moment. I've been with Chloe all this time and I never had the opportunity to have her meet my cousins or my parents.

I sit down at my side of the bed with my hands hung over my knees and was deep into thought about her finally meeting my parents and cousins.

"Baby, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"I'd like for you to meet my family sometime."

"Really? I'd love to!"

"Although, my parents live in my hometown of Pensacola, Florida and we'd have to make a trip to the airport. I don't want it to be an issue with you or the baby."

"It wouldn't be. And besides, don't you have three cousins who work with you? I've seen them on the shows before but I never met them."

"Yeah. I was thinking maybe we can all meet up at my parents' house and you can meet everyone that way."

"I like that. I just hope that they like me."

"Trust me, they will." I chuckled, "Two of them have been hounding at me to let you meet them already."

"Oh wow." She flashed a smile, "Let's plan our trip! But wait, I just realized something."

I cocked an eyebrow, "What's up?"

"What about our puppy, Zeus?"

"I already had an idea with that. We can have Emma come and stay with Zeus so he's not alone and she can take care of him while we're gone for awhile." I insisted.

"That works with me. I'll call her in a few minutes while we're getting packed."

Chloe
I was nervous to meet Joe's family. Not only his parents, but also his three cousins. Although I was leaving tomorrow, I needed to call Emma and ask her the question before my mind went elsewhere.