57.

WrestleMania 38
A few weeks have came and went as it was finally time for WrestleMania. The biggest event of the year for the WWE. Some would say that WrestleMania is the Super Bowl for wrestling fans and in front of millions of people, I was more than excited to propose to Chloe.

While Chloe, Emma and my family all took a seat in the front row, I was relaxing backstage and then I heard a familiar cackle emerging from behind me.

"Ha-Ha! Aren't you excited, Joe?"

"Of course, Colbs." I smiled, "Did I ever tell you that I have a surprise in store for Chloe after my match?"

"Oh?" Colby replied with a raised eyebrow, "What's the surprise, man?"

"Check it out."

I quickly pulled out a beautiful, golden diamond ring from my pocket and presented it to Colby as his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"That's a beautiful ring, Joe. Are you proposing to Chloe tonight?"

I nodded, "Yeah. She doesn't know, nobody really knows but you. But I'm about to inform the Wiseman. He has to hold onto the ring for me until I finish this match with Brock."

"I appreciate that I'm the first one to know, man." He said, dapping me up, "Listen man, I have to get ready for my match tonight. I'll be waiting for the main event."

"Understood. Kill it out there, Colbs."

After Colby and I were finished having our small conversation, I watched him face Cody Rhodes as he made his debut back into the company after a leave of absence from the WWE many years ago.

While WrestleMania was exciting for the millions of fans throughout the past two nights, it was finally time for the main event.

Before I made my way towards the gorilla, Paul approached me.

"You're going to need this, my Tribal Chief." Paul said, holding a red lei in his hand.

I bowed my head downwards and he put it over my neck and I lifted my head and flashed a smile towards him.

"Thanks Paul. Let's get to work." Then I paused, "Wait! Wiseman."

"Yes, my Tribal Chief?"

"I'm gonna need you to hold this for me until after the match."

I pulled the small box that contained the ring inside of it and handed it to Paul.

"Oh, my Tribal Chief. Is this for me?"

I chuckled, "No, Paul. It's for my girlfriend."

"I know, I know! I couldn't help myself."

"Very funny, man. We gotta get to work now. Thank you for holding onto the ring for me."

Brock and I made our entrances and mixtures of cheers and boos emerged from the crowd. However, we were both more than determined to put on a great match against each other.

Before the announcer could speak, Paul and I watched as Brock snagged the microphone out from his hand and the crowd went wild.

"And his opponent! From Minneapolis..."

"Ladies and gentlemen! The cowboy, country ass-kicker that's gonna kick your ass tonight! The reigning, defending, WWE Heavyweight Champion of the world, Brock Lesnar!"

Remaining in character, I sent a glare towards Brock. The crowd was more than ready to see whether or not I'd become the unified champion; or Brock.

The match started and we stared at one another for a moment before putting on a show. Brock started taking off his gloves and I was confused.