29.

Chloe
While Joe headed back to work, I finally went back to work and done my usual shift at Victoria's Secret. While I was working, I was focused on my future with Joe and my future career in modeling for Victoria's Secret instead of working in a regular retail store and selling clothes and lingerie. And I cannot forget that I'm also going to be modeling for the WWE Shop in the upcoming future whenever Hunter and Stephanie needed me.

While I was working and organizing the scattered clothes back into their original areas, I felt somebody tapping on my shoulder and it was Vanessa.

"Hey Chloe!" She greeted me with a warm smile, "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing pretty good, Vanessa." I replied, "I also have to tell you something and this has to stay between us besties."

"I can keep a secret. What's up?"

"Okay, well I'm about to start modeling for Victoria's Secret and also for the WWE."

"I'm so proud of you, girl!" Vanessa squealed as she wrapped her arms around me; almost violently with excitement, "And WWE? Isn't that a wrestling company or something?"

I nodded, "Yes. I was able to get in touch with them and they want me to model for their clothing lines whenever new merchandise comes out."

"First off, you are one lucky woman to have opportunities to model for both huge companies and secondly, if you ever become a famous model, are you going to forget about me?" She asked with concern.

"Of course not! I could never forget the one woman who guided me throughout this job in retail and also helping me through my struggles with Joshua. I'd never forget you, Vanessa."

"I really appreciate those words, Chloe." She sighed with relief, "For a second there, I was actually concerned that you would forget about me once you became rich and famous."

"Never. Also, we have to get back to work or else our boss is going to scream at us."

"Gotcha!"

As Vanessa and I continued to finish off our shift at work, I was able to head home an hour earlier than expected and then I received an unexpected FaceTime call from Joe.

"Sup baby." Asked Joe.

"Hey! I actually clocked out of work earlier than expected. How's work in the ring?"

"It's work. I'd rather be at home with you if we're being honest."

"You do?"

"Mhm. I'd rather be with you than stuck in the ring constantly." He said in a soft tone, "Don't get me wrong, I love working in the ring, but it doesn't feel the same without you."

"I understand but Joe, it shouldn't be long until Hunter and Stephanie call me and want me to come into the headquarters and model for the new merchandise line."

"True. I just wanted to call and tell you that I was missing you. I also wanted to check up on you, too."

"Aww Joe. You don't have to do that, but I'm doing just fine! I'm just focused on work and our future together."

"Our future, huh?" He said while a smile began to spread across his face.

"Yeah. I was thinking about how life would be when we publicly announced our relationship together and when we get married in the future. I don't want you to assume that I'm moving on too fast, but you know what I mean, right?"

"I know what you're talking about and it's not moving on fast, you're just happy to have someone who isn't a piece of shit for once. Good thing is, you'll never have to worry about that bastard anymore who looks like a little bitch." He laughed. "I'm just sorry that you dated that scumbag."

I nodded and chuckled, "Exactly, and it's okay."

"Joe, we gotta get ready for this house show!" Said Colby from afar as Joe looked back.

"Fuck, I have to go baby." He heavily sighed, "I have a match to do at this house show in New York. I'll come see you as soon as my schedule is cleared off for at least a few days. I love you."

"I love you too."

After we hung up the call together, I leaned back in my bed and took a deep, heavy sigh while looking up at the white ceiling. I loved Joe so much and I was worried that one day he would stop loving me.

However, I was starting to have a weird feeling that something bad was going to happen and it made me feel uneasy in the stomach. I've always trusted my gut-instincts; and although Joe was about to have a match with Colby at a house show, I was stuck in my bed and overthinking the entire situation. What the fuck was going on and why do I have a feeling that it involves both Joe and I?

Galina
After Dante left the place and left both Joshua and I all alone to relax on the beaten up couch, we decided to converse about what we were going to do and how excited we both were to finally have our revenge towards Joe and Chloe.

Joshua somehow managed to grab a cigarette from his pocket and started to light it up around me. Smelling the nauseating smoke linger around my nose, I started to cough uncontrollably and fanned around my face in hopes the smell would leave.

"What's wrong, Galina?"

"Your cigarette is making me nauseous."

"Damn, you don't smoke?"

I shook my head, "Hell no. I cannot stand the smell of cigarettes, weed, any of that."

He chuckled, "You're missing out although it helps with stress."

"Whatever makes you happy, Josh." I rolled my eyes and covered my nose with my shirt.

As Joshua started to light up another cigarette and inhaled the smoke, I watched him devilishly smile once more as he exhaled, "It's not too long until they're dead. Dante is definitely going to give them a horrific death."

"Don't you think killing them is a little...too extreme?" I asked with concern, "I understand that we both hate them with a passion, but we're literally talking about taking their lives; even if it's not the blood on our hands and I have a feeling it's going to come back and bite us in the ass."

"Can you shut the fuck up and stop overthinking, Galina?" He snapped, looking over at me with anger written all over his face, "Dante is going to kill those two bastards and that's all there is to it, do you understand me?"

"Sheesh, I'm just saying."

"And stop fucking up my high. Fucking relax for once, goddamn!" Joshua spat.

Joe
While I continued to wrestle this match against Colby, the crowd was enjoying everything that was happening in the ring between us. We threw each other all across the ring, throwing punches and I managed to throw in some spears here and there to excite the crowd as Colby continued to kick out at two.

"One...two!" Said the crowd while the referee continued to smack his hands against the canvas.

"Ha-Ha! You'll never beat me, Joe!"

"You wasn't saying that at the Rumble, huh, Colby?" I laughed.

"I'm gonna win this one for sure!" He replied, leaving my grasp and stood up on the top rope and attempted the Falcon Arrow.

I was quick to reverse the move and after ten minutes passed, I managed to get the pin-fall against Colby. I looked down at him with the biggest smile on my face and chuckled.

While we went backstage, I patted him on the back and jokingly teased him.

"You good, man?" I asked.

"Yeah! You really kicked my ass out there Joe."

"As always, buddy. As always."

After we finished the house show for the night, I stayed inside of my rental bus and fell asleep in the bed. I was exhausted. I couldn't wait to finally see Chloe tomorrow evening. Of course, I was keeping this as a surprise because I had a special idea that I wanted to do for her the following day.