5

4 weeks later...

"Okay Millie what do you want me to do about that? I am working

"Okay Millie what do you want me to do about that? I am working."

"I know but you can spend more time with your family. I am tired of doing everything by myself."

"Bullshit, I am tired of being the only one paying everybody fucking way of living! I am the only one working. You give me nothing but fucking headaches. I am trying. I don't have nobody to fall back on because I'm the back up plan. Everybody depends on me, you don't think I wanna be around my kids more?"

"No because you don't speand your free time with them or-"

"Yes the fuck I do, I come home every night! I am the last one sleep and the first one up, you are not about to try and tell me I don't try."

"I am not saying you don't try I am saying-"

"Yes you are. You could have approached the topic differently. You was snapping soon as I called you. I forgot what I called you for anyway. I am gone call you later."

"Dave don't be like tha-" I hung up on her.

I turned the music back up and find my only little vibe.

My phone started ringing and it was Gia. She has been calling me for a minute. She obviously doesn't know how this work.

"Hello?"

"Wussup?"

"Yeah I am trying to come thru." She sighed.

"I am on the road now, but how you been? I am just now realizing it was you calling me."

"I been good, tryna have some fun. You need to invite us out there so we will have something to do. Other than just going to time squared."

"I would have to figure out some shit to do. Believe me, I don't really do shit but work."

"Amil said hey."

"No I did not." Amil snapped and I laughed.

"It's Dave."

"Oh Wussup."

"Nothing much, yourself?"

"Same old shit just a different day."