15

" I do not be talking to him every day

" I do not be talking to him every day. This bitch is just dramatic. I talk to him whenever I feel like answering the fucking phone. That's not my man and I don't want him to be I don't have to run to the phone." I shrugged.

Here she goes with this bullshit again, little does she know me and him don't even communicate anymore. But just because they're on bad terms, she's blaming me. I don't even talk to him at all. It's been about a month since I talk to him. She's trying to be funny and shady. Trying to make Kaleb think that I am fucking on him. Little does she know Kaleb does not care but bitch what is the point? I feel like you trying to play with me and throw dirt on my name.

" you talk to him more than I do and I'm the one that's fucking him."

" well, that's on him, I never call him. He calls me and most of the time I don't even pick up. But if I'm bored, I'm going to pick up."

" OK but do you not know how fucking weird that is?" I rolled my eyes. " I am supposed to be your friend and if I am trying to pursue this guy, then you should back off."

" Back off? I'm not even on top of him, I don't give a fuck what he does, you do. He's a cool guy and he's funny, so yes, I have conversations with him but he's never inappropriate and it's never us flirting back-and-forth. We literally just have conversations, you don't understand cause you're incapable of having conversations. That's why I had to get you where you're at now at now."

" what do you mean you had to get me where I'm at, I am a pretty ass bitch. I am a bad ass bitch so as far as you saying, you had to get me where I'm at that is bullshit." She waved me off.

" I had to get you where you're at because you don't know how to communicate. You have no personality. You are a very corny ass bitch."

" OK now, now I'm just corny, but you've been my friend all of these years." She laughed.

" How about everybody just calm down?" Kaleb motioned.

" I am not upset. I am literally just talking. This is out of nowhere all the time, I don't even know why she bought it up and we are literally outside to having fun. We're in the house every day and every time I'm on the phone with him she comes out and she sits with me while I'm on the phone with him, she never has a problem when I'm talking to him any other time but now that we are in front of somebody, you want to try to call me out to make a joke. This is what I'm saying about you being hating ass bitch. Why can't you make up a regular joke, because you have no personality. That's your biggest downfall right there. Being Spanish is not a personality. It's a ethnicity. you don't know how to be anything but Spanish and that shit is fucked up."

" oh my God you always bring up the fact that I'm in Spanish-"

" because you do, you always bring up the fact that your Spanish, or you're a mami or whatever the fuck you call yourself. You feel like just because you are Hispanic or Latina that that is going to get you through life. It's not."

" You are so fucking pressed."

" no, you are, you should never been trying to be smart. Why did I have to be the butt of your joke? We are older now that shit happening high school and middle school is not happening now that shit is done for. I'm a start calling your ass out every time so every time you be nasty to me I'm gonna match your energy."

" you are weird as shit and you know I'm telling the truth."

" I am not doing anything with him, I don't plan on it. You have done plenty of shady shit to me, like the fact that you were still friends with Antwan after I broke up with him."

" Because I was fucking him!" She yelled and my heart fell yo my ass and I couldn't even speak. My body wouldn't let me react. " you like to make it seem like I'm a whore and you think I fuck everybody right? You didn't know that I fucked him right? I am sick of you in your judgmental ways."

I couldn't move a muscle, I could feel and hear my heart beating, just booming through my body.

" what the fuck is your problem?" Kaleb frowned up his face at her. " you are so fucked up."

" he thought I was amazing because I was a Spanish girl. He liked it the way that I looked and how I talked. He was the first person to actually call me mami, I got it from him."

"Bitch I'm gonna tell you right now, if you are just playing, tell me we're gonna have a big problem." I handed Kaleb my purse.

"I am sorry." She had sorrow written over her face and that shit pissed me off.

"Bitch are your serious?"

" i'm so sorry I did not mean to tell you that way." I slapped her across her face and she gasped and held her face.

" I will fucking annihilate you do you understand me? Are you fucking serious? I'm going to beat your fucking ass!"

I am not a fighter, but I will fight if I have to. I don't even know if I can fight but I'm going to try to kill this bitch right now.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me and I just started swinging on her ass.

She kept trying to pull me down by my hair, and that bitch fell on the fucking ground I stomped her in the face and I pulled back and she held onto my hair, and it naturally picked her up.

" Get the fuck off of my hair. Gia I swear to God I'm going to break your fucking face!"

" get off of me!" I grabbed her hair and she screamed.

"Hey hey hey! Stop it!" I heard a lady yell.

"Chill. Chill out!" Kaleb stepped in between us, and I stopped swinging so I wouldn't hit him. "Amil let her go, come on babes."

"Tell her to let me go."

"Girl let go." He shouted and she let me go and I let her go.

" you dumb ass bitch! I'm out of that fucking house so you can do everything by your fucking self. You don't have to worry about me. You're stupid dumb ass bitch. Are you serious? I promise I'm gonna fuck every nigga that you get from now on."

"Every nigga is crazy, babes." Kaleb laughed.

" no I'm on I'm gonna fuck every nigga you , I'm going stay in your fucking business so I can know everything that you fall in love with and I'm a fuck him. And I'm gonna make him fall in love with me bitch because I'm a better person then you ever be. I'm going to fuck up your life." 

" don't try to stoop to my level... You're so better than me right?" She said sarcastically.

" bitch I ain't no sarcastic shit, you know I'm better than you. I'm that bitch and you cannot stand it and that is why I'm going to fuck Dave."

" I swear to God, Amil, I am not playing with you."

" boo-hoo bitch consider it done. You were so worried about me doing it right, you should've kept your fucking mouth closed. I'm going to take the rug from underneath you bitch. Do you know what I got some thing for your ass, you already know I'm petty, so I don't even know why you even did that. You should've kept your fucking mouth close, cause you know who been wanting me for forever."

" who are you talking about?"

" don't worry about that."

I am going to fuck this bitch family up and I swear to God I am.