12

"Kaleb please

"Kaleb please." I laughed.

" You swear I'll be pulling this shit out my ass." I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. "You need to stop fucking around."

I have been hanging out with him so much lately. If I'm not on the phone with Dave, I'm on the phone with him or I'm out with him. he is everything and more, his morals, and his poise, or his grace has never change. he is so respectful and so adorable and loving.

My mom used to hate him because she didn't like his father for some reason.

" I am not fucking around, when we were fucking around you were the one-why do we talk about the past so much? Do you miss it or what?" I smirked and he laughed.

" you always bring it up so you miss it."

"We should go out tonight." I ignored his last statement.

I am not even gonna lie, he is so fucking fine, and every time he opens his mouth just reminds me of how we got where we were.

" i'm always down to have fun."

***

5,826 likes

5,826 likes...
1milli - Chubby bitch, Golden Corral all I do is eat🍽️

Theysee_Macy: you always eat down!
↪️1milli: thank you baby🤍 I love you so much💚
↩️theysee_macy: I love you💚
Random: wish the dress was longsleeve, it looks incomplete.
2xTwan: 😅❤️❤️
Cassidy2raw: makeup done up, big love🇯🇲 🫶🏾
Kalebb4ll: why you always breaking me down🧎🏾‍♂️🖤
↪️1milli: stand up babes😖💋
Random: you look so cute, the dress doesn't match your vibe tonight by you make everything work❤️❤️

"This line is so fucking long." I leaned back on Kaleb and he wrapped his arms around me.

" we are almost there."

" I am hungry." We moved up.

After about another 15 minutes. We finally got into the building. They were playing reggae and Dancehall. I made my way straight to the bar and got me some wine. Well, not really Taylor port is strong as fuck.

"Old nastiness! Old jancro!" I yelled and he smiled. "Do you love me?"

"Of course." He pulled me in and we danced to the beat and I turned around and started throwing this ass CLASSILY.

***

He helped me in the car, I ain't gone lie your girl is twist and it's is four in the morning and I know Dave is going to call me between 6 or 7 because it's Saturday.

We got back to my house and we walked in and I waved to Mrs. Henderson who was doing reception tonight.

"Hey beautiful." She smiled.

"I missed you." I walked over to hug her.

"Amil come on. You are drunk trying to hug everyone." He laughed and she rubbed my back.

"I love her though." She giggled.

"I know babes, let's go."

"I love you too."

He stood there with his hands in his pockets and I let her go and I walked back over to him and he held out his hand and I grabbed it.

"Have a great night." He waved.

We got on the elevator and he ran his fingers the my hair and massage my scalp slowly, and I love every second of it.

"This feels so good." I moaned from the pleasure.

Got a bit of doors opened and I got out as soon as I got in the house I smelled him. I smelled David somewhere.

"You smell that?"  Kaleb shook his head.

Maybe I am tripping.

we went in the room, and I instantly got in the shower, we don't have sex. We did learn a lot. But that's about it, I don't. I have sex with him. Not for no particular reason, but we just don't.

I put in my pajama on and when I walked out Kaleb was knocked out, I mean snoring loud as fuck.

I couldn't help but laugh.  He knows how this shit goes, I have to go to sleep before him. Now I don't wanna wake him up but I know with him snoring like that I'm not gonna get any sleep.

I walked out in the living room and Gia was in the kitchen.

"Hey, how was the club?" She smiled.

" it was fine, you look happy. I love to see this on you."

" well, Dave and I kind of work things out and he let me know what you already told me. Basically he just confirmed it. He is actually in there right now."

I knew I smelled him.

" that is great, I know you've been stressing about it." I smiled at her and she nodded.

" I bought you some more juices." I laughed softly.

"Thank you."

" I filled the refrigerator up, after a long time of not hearing you out. I feel like this will be the best thing to do. You really always come to me first before you make it a big deal and I appreciate that. So I will start taking some accountability and do what I need to do." I nodded.

That dick knocked some sense into her ass.

"Okay." I nodded.

" also, I wanna apologize for badgering you about him. I completely understand why you're upset about me having that conversation with your mom. You have always been very conservative in that way. Me stepping out of myself and telling your mom was way too much. I sincerely apologize for that."

" thank you, I really appreciate that. I accept your apology and hopefully we can do better in the future. I also want to apologize to you because I know that him and I's relationship is something that's irregular to you. I know that you think I am interested in him in that way, which I am not. If I was, I would've been told you, I'm not interested in anybody like that. Well, maybe Kaleb, but even that I don't even know. I'm not good with intimacy or things like that so I don't even try to introduce myself in that way. I don't want anything to do with it really so you don't have to worry about that." she nodded.

" yeah, he help me understand that it, even though I feel like it was to get in my drawers." She stuck out her tongue and I laughed. " I am glad you guys are on the same page because it makes me more comfortable."

" so are you guys going to be something more than what you are or are you guys still you know?"

" he has so much going on. I cannot commit myself fully to him in that way. He has his baby mother and his tricks on the road." I nodded.

" it's great that you know that, I am so glad that you know your worth in a sense." She laughed and nodded.

The Liq is slowly wearing off.