79

"Where is she?" Lamarcus asked

"You are not going to be passing my friends around." He kissed his lips.

"Why? If they wanna fuck me let them." I laughed.

"She is in school and you already know she is not even on you right now." I shrugged and he groaned loudly.

"Can I see your phone?" I pointed to it and he grabbed it and walked off.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it.

"Hey mom." Gia smiled and I instantly hugged her and took baby Misty out her hands.

"Hey baby." I smiled at the baby. "You look so beautiful." I looked at Gia.

"Thank you, Ben tied my fucking binder to tight. We walked in and I closed the door.

"Bubbles." I kissed her noses and her big hazel eyes stare at me. "Oh my goodness, I love you."  I kissed her cheek and she just stared.

"Where is dad?"

"Had to go to handle some business. Lamarcus!"

I heard his heavy feet.

"Just come talk to me Justice." He sighed and he looked at me and his face lit up. "Hey mama." He coed and rested the phone between his shoulder and his ear and he took her from me and walked off.

It's so beautiful to watch him with kids being as though my mom had to take a legal guardianship over his kids because of his situation. And how everything's are going in his therapy... My mom refuses to tell me and the little bits and pieces that he tells me is just not enough information. But I do know my mom had to take legal guardianship of the kids and they stay with her and he goes over there every day and he drops them off to school every day. He goes to eat dinner with them sometimes and sometimes they do come over here. I think the program that he's in it really affects his life. I'm not sure what's going on but I'm so glad that we're all doing better and we're all getting better and his main goal is to get the kids back and my mom has no problem with that. She wants him to get to the place where he's allowed to have his kids.

"Him and Justice is a thing?" I shook my head.

" he likes her, but she just wanna fuck but I think he kind of fucked it up because Cassidy came over here one day tweaking, and it was the first day that they were actually giving each other those vibes. She change the vibe of the room, and Lamarque is kind of shy away from justice, and now justice doesn't want to be around him." We laughed,

"He is hilarious."

"Come on let's fix this." I pulled her in front of me and I sat down and she took off her shirt and fix her sport bra.

I unhook the back of her binder and that shit damn near popped off.

" you look great, your stomach is intact." I grabbed the Shea butter from the drawer in the stand beside the couch, and I opened it and rub some on her belly. She snapped back fast.