34

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing

"Joshua I need my phone." He reached over to the night stand with out looking and passed my phone.

"Hello?"

"Shawty..." I heard Dave voice.

"Wussup?"

"What do you mean? You good?"

"I am fine, it is 5 in the morning David ."

"It's is 8 where are you?"

"I am in Nevada."

"What you doing out there?"

"Dave we haven't spoken in 2 weeks, I am living life." Joshua kissed on my neck.

"I just been on the move, you gotta get with the program baby."

"Okay, I am not around right now."

"Don't be like that, it was just a joke."

"No it wasn't."

"We the way I said it was supposed to be taken as a joke. I just been busy."

" well... I'm busy now, so I'll call you if I remember."

"Damn it's like that?"

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, I just missed you." Joshua held out his hand.

"What?" I asked and he didn't answer and he kept his hand out and I put my phone in his hand and he took it and ended the call.

"Don't play with me Amil."

"I didn't-" He sat up and I turned turn towards him and I wrapped my arms around him. "I am sorry."

"Don't play with me right now."

"I am not, i am sorry baby. Come on let's lay back down."

"Don't answer his call when you are with me." He said sternly.

"I didn't know-"

"Don't disrespect me, I am not playing."

"Okay."

"Do you understand?" I nodded. "Now take your ass to bed."

"Are you mad at me?" He rubbed through his hair and he groaned and got up. "I am not sleepy." He ignored me.

He walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

My phone started ringing and I reached over and grabbed it and David was calling me back and I just sat it back down. I heard the shower cut on.

"I guess he's mad." I sighed and got up and put on my robe and I went in the bathroom. "Baby."

It is 5 o'clock in the morning and this man is up in the shower. He does this shit every time you get mad. I do not know what's wrong with him. I really do not feel like getting in the shower,