18

"Mom! Please you are stressing me out

"Mom! Please you are stressing me out." I ran my finger through my hair. " it's just a simple outfit, I'm not going to get all extra dressed up. This is not a soirée, if you would've invited me to a soirée, I was dressed apart. This is a cookout, you know how cookouts go." She nodded.

I actually have to take time to commend my mom. She is definitely trying to change it, she knows when to back off now. She is finally slowly allowing me to stick up for myself, and not calling me disrespectful. She does not and agrees of course, unless you really disagrees. She still will to speak her mind, but if I like it and she doesn't, she just lets it ride.

I was thinking of inviting Kaleb to the cookout, but my mom really hates his family, I would never really understand or know why, but she cannot stand his family, he wasn't even the problem, it was his mom and his dad

I was thinking of inviting Kaleb to the cookout, but my mom really hates his family, I would never really understand or know why, but she cannot stand his family, he wasn't even the problem, it was his mom and his dad. That is crazy because my dad and his dad used to be best friends.

" wow you look beautiful either way. There are guest here so, Gia is here." I nodded.

"I am not mad at her anymore." I shrugged.

Macy was right soon as I got on the phone with Kaleb and I was telling him what happened, I didn't really give a fuck anymore. Kaleb is really my fucking baby. He supports him through everything, he laughs with me, he makes me happy just in general.

I walked down stair and my dad was talking to Mr. Ramirez, how about a car or something?

I tried to sneak past him and of course, my dad grab me and pull me into a hug.

"Hey daddy." He kissed my cheek.

"I am sure y'all know my princess." I waved avoiding eye contact.

"Hey, guys."

"This is my Angel, the innocent one."

What!

"Oh my gosh... dad please. We get it. I'm still your baby but please daddy. Don't." I heard Joshua's laughed.