22

We touch down in Vegas about 10 minutes ago and now we are in this SUV that's taking us to wherever Joshua told him to take us

" I am not going to lie to you, this shit makes me feel like royalty." Macy sipped the champagne.

" no really." I agreed. "I wonder what hotel he got for us."

" shit right now like this you don't pull up to no rinky-dink ass hotel like this."

" Knowing him, we probably are going to be in the same hotel as him. Not the same room, but at the same hotel." My phone started ringing and it was Dave.

"Amil..."

"Hey David." I laughed softly. "Why are you calling me?"

" Because I was just thinking about you, I miss talking to you. I took your advice and a lot of my extra time to go to my kids now and I haven't even found time to speak to you and I just was thinking about you."

" I miss you too, I'm out of town right now but you should definitely come see me soon."

"Where?"

" my house."

"Okay but where are you?"

" oh, I'm in Vegas but I will be coming back very soon. Maybe the couple next days."

" OK well I'll see you then."

" For sure." I hung up.

" you really are back to your old ways and this shit is ridiculous. I missed this for you though, Antwan took your ass out the game, but I knew you wasn't gonna stay down too long." I laughed.

" right now I'm just having fun, I'm getting my get back in the process. I am going to get some good ass dick tonight and I am so excited."

" I need to give me a poppop." We laughed.

" this shit is about to end soon. I mentioned it to him earlier, at the end of the day. He has a wife and as much as I hate that bitch he's not leaving his wife for me, I wouldn't want him to because I don't plan on being with him." I whispered.

" I am not gonna lie, I wish I had your thought process because the way I would dog these niggas out. Your detachment skills and your wall is built up so fucking high. You could really be player of the fucking year."

" I feel like it's a blessing and a curse because, only for one person though Kaleb. I love him so fucking much. I love him so much and I still can't mentally bring myself to the point where I can take the next step with him and I feel so horrible sometimes. Yeah, he does his thing and he is very supportive of every choice I make, but I still wish I was emotionally available to be that girl that he needs."

" you just have to fight your mental, you're gonna have to go through a mental battle. One day you're just gonna have to say fuck it and just do it. Maybe because you're not ready right now, you go through these things, but that is going to change. You are going to desire more from someone sooner or later." I nodded.