72.5

"Yes but I just really wanna apologize for the things that I did to you

"Yes but I just really wanna apologize for the things that I did to you. The things that I did to everybody. Just the whole person that I was, I am so sorry for you. I was so envious and jealous at heart. I truly apologize because I am have felt the burn of it, and I am finally coming out of the fire and it feels so beautiful. I have her and I have my dad. The only people that I have had my whole life. Especially her, I should've been more grateful and appreciative of her. I am now, I see everything that she does for me now and even back then."

I rubbed her back as she talked to Cassidy and Lamarcus.

" even like before the whole beef about Kaleb, I really thought you were a good girl in disguise. I used to tell her that all the time, you act tough, but you're really sweet. you had such a feel to you, it felt like you were behind the mask, or you were performing every day. I didn't even feel like the real you, and I internalize that as you were fake. And I didn't want to be around it, but now that you are cracking out of that shell and you are becoming who I always knew you were, I am so glad to meet this new you. You are beautiful and you're going to be a great mother. You don't have to be anything like your mother, you can be the total opposite. Be the mother you always wanted."

" that is the goal, seriously."

" stop letting your mom rub your belly, is your mom has a very bad aura around her. And I am not telling you this to come off as crazy because everyone seems to think I'm so fucking crazy, just do not let those bad spirits around your kids. Especially when they're so young and so vulnerable, don't let her rub your belly." Lamarcus spoke up. " do you understand?"

"Yes." She looked at me.

" I don't mean to scare you, am I coming off aggressive?" He looked at Joshua.

"No." Joshua shook his head.

"Okay." He got up and walked off.

" Sorry about that, he's been saying that all day. Tell her to stop letting her touch her belly. It's been bothering him so I think he just got it off his chest and he has nothing more to talk about. He is a little..." Cassidy motioned twirling her finger.

"Jo Jo!" Lamarcus yelled, "come take a ride with me,"

"Where?!" He yelled and Lamarcus shrugged.

"Come on!" Joshua stood up.

"Let me go see what he want, I think a switch flipped off in his head." I laughed softly and he pecked my lips multiple times.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more." He left.

"He scares me a little." Gia spoke up and we all laughed.

" he is very loving and caring. Don't be scared of him. He is just rude and blunt." I explained. " and pushy and aggressive."