16

" mom this is what I need you to understand, we're working on our relationship right? You said that you weren't gonna do this again, right

" mom this is what I need you to understand, we're working on our relationship right? You said that you weren't gonna do this again, right."

" I am not taking her side. I am just talking to you. It isn't to waiver or sway your choice. I am just saying are you willing to throw a friendship away that you had since you were a kid for a guy that you know cheats."

" yes because it's not about him cheating because I could handle that, but a hoe that was in my house, and in my face, smiling and laughing, I never expected her to sleep with him. I don't even know why I put that past her, knowing the type of person that she is. I just would've never expected her to sleep with Antwan, and I have every right to feel this way."

" yes you do, it is completely your choice and I have no right to try to negotiate with you. I can do nothing but respect it."

" thank you that's all I ask of you... Now I have a very serious question. Is Mr. Rivera and Mrs. Rivera still together?"

" yes, they just came back from a vacation in Greece I believe."

" Okay."

honestly, I never liked her mom, her mom was a colorist. She treated me differently from all her other friends when we used to have sleepovers. She limited the food I ate because she felt like I was too fat. My mom never said anything about it because in a way, I think my mom agreed with her. She was a bitch to me, she hated that my hair was longer than Gia's, I never understood why she thought me as a full black girl couldn't grow hair, it was distasteful.

I have a deep rooted hate for that bitch, and she walks around here and she acts like her relationship is perfect. My man never cheats, my man doesn't do this. your man has wandering eyes, ma'am, for anything over 22. He said that in front of you, if he has wandering eyes, it's nothing to turn the wandering eyes into hands.

" I'll see you at the cook out this weekend and the therapist office on next Thursday."

" OK mom."

"Love you so much."

"Love you too." She kissed the phone and I laughed and she hung up.

we only been to therapy twice, and we are still touching surface level shit. She is more affectionate now, I think she just needed an excuse to open up to me. trying to find a place to reside, that is similar to this one is so hard. Kaleb and I were saying that I should just get or get my parents to buy me a real home hut I am young, and I want to experience the condo life and the penthouse life maybe even a loft. I am young it's just me it is no need for a home at least right now.

" Hello you are speaking to the representative of Ballantyne housing."

" yes, this is Walker from 616 and I was calling to speak to a supervisor."

" this is she."

" OK hello Ms. Claire, I was getting in contact with you because I was looking into getting maybe another condo in the same complex. My roommate and I have decided that it was best for us to live in our own. I really love these homes in here and I would love to continue to stay here if that is possible."