9

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and quickly grabbed it

"Hello?"

"Get up. It's 6 in the morning."

" David please-"

" you said you wanted to start waking up at five but I think you should start at six, so get your ass up." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Wake up!" He laughed.

" David, I swear to God, you will get blocked do you understand? You got me fucked up." I sat up and instantly had to pee.

" you say that every time and you still haven't blocked me." He cleared his throat.

"Don't you have a hose or something? Why am I the first person that you call when you wake up in the morning? This is getting ridiculous." He laughed. " It's not fucking funny."  I quickly used the bathroom and hopped in the shower. Once I got clean, I took time to pray and thank God for today and yesterday.

"You should come to New York."

"No, it was an experience that wasn't really all of that. It wasn't how I thought it was going to be."

"What do you mean?"

"They were mean to me."

"Mean to you? What are you talking about?"

" I don't know it was just like they were all so rude to me. And I get it that's how New Yorkers talk, but that is fucking horrible that you guys lack common courtesy, common decency. It didn't help that I had Gia on my arm. They instantly compared us two." I shrugged.

" well, maybe it's just who you were around. Maybe you should experience it with someone who likes the same things that you like. What were you doing?"

" she was on the hunt, if you don't know what that means that's on you. I wanted to go out to eat and have fun you know?" I could hear him moving around. " I wanted to go do fun shit just in general but she didn't want to do that. She wanted to meet face, if you know what I'm saying. I planned that trip for almost a year just for us to get there and say fuck my plan but maybe I overdid the plan but I definitely am a planner and we all know that. I cannot go into something blindly because then I won't get shit done."

" so you're not gonna come here because of one bad experience?" He chuckled and I shrugged.

" It's not funny, do not make me snap on you." He sighed.

" relax, I just think that's ridiculous. New York is a beautiful city, you should never visit it once. Maybe if you visit with your sister, you would experience something different. You will like it."

" you just want me to come down there and I don't know why nobody coming to see you." I frowned up my face.

" if you come to my city, you are going to see me. Even if I pop up on your ass."