60

Amil POV

After the long ass plane ride home. I was so ready to see my people and my mom is having a little get together today so there falls riding on. Surprisingly I'm not tired because we literally slept the whole fucking right here. 

"Gia you going home?"

"Mom invited to a town get together."

" Well, we are going to my mom's house too so you might as well ride with us." We hopped in the car and made our way to my moms house and Gia fell right to sleep.

"You look so beautiful." Josh ran his fingers through my hair which was big and curly.

"Thank you baby." He kissed my nose. "My skin is giving right now." He nodded.

"Yes, it's definitely looks perfect." I kissed his cheek.

" Did you tell her mom about me?" He shook his head. "She hates me."

" It's none of her business who I am in a relationship with. She got whoever she got, and that is none of my business. It is the same both ways." He shrugged. " as for her, hating you, I don't think she hates you. I just think she treats you how she used to treat your mother. When we were introduced to your mom and your father, that is how she treated your mother. So I think she program Gia to treat you that way. I don't necessarily think she hates you. She's probably intimidated, the same shit with your mom. Your mom was way different then how she is now, your mom is  bad." He laughed.

"Aht, Ou... don't say that shit." I laughed. " she's going to be hot when she sees us."

"Well don't pay her no mind." He shrugged.

We pulled up to my mom's house, and he shook Gia awake.

I knocked on the door and Macy opened it and I hugged her tightly.

"Oh my gosh I missed you!" She yelled and I squeezed her.

" I missed you so much." I let her go and kissed her cheek.

"Everybody is here. Hey JoJo." She hugged Josh. "Hello Gia."

"Hey." Gia smiled. "You are pregnant? You look amazing. You are gorgeous."

"Thank you, you too." She looked at me and I smiled.

"Hey Maddie, hey Buddy."

"Hey baby sis." Maddie hugged me.

"Wussup sis." Lamarcus hugged me carefully. "All this hair." He push it to the back. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you so much." I hugged him again and he rubbed my back softly.

I let him go and went it the Kitchen and my mom and dad were all over eachother.

"Ew please!" I yelled and they looked at me.

"Hey baby." My mom laughed softly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. Hey daddy." I hugged him.

"Hey my angel." I laughed. "Look at you. You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"You are glowing." My mom play with my hair.

"Thank you."

"Wussup Joshua." My dad shook his hand and pulled him in a hug.

"Hey JoJo." My mom hugged him. "everybody is out back, I wish you guys would've told me you were coming I would told you to bring your swimwear."  The music was loud. I guess my mom blocked off the inside of the house.