11

" Gia relax, you are not my girl and whoever I decide to befriend that's who I've become friends with

" Gia relax, you are not my girl and whoever I decide to befriend that's who I've become friends with. That's none of your fucking business. You don't understand that you're not my girl. Stop calling me, we're not on that no more. You starting to turn a nigga off."

" I don't think you understand that she is my fucking friend, that shit is weird. I feel like you're purposely trying to drive a wedge between us so you can have us both where you want us."

" I never wanted you, I wanted her from the beginning. You were just thirsty to throw your fucking pussy at a nigga."

" thirsty, if I was thirsty, you were thirsty enough to receive this pussy that you didn't know."

" you're not an ugly girl so if you try to throw that shit back I'm gonna catch it. You come with a unnecessary headache. You're annoying as fuck and you're boring as fuck. The only thing that you have to offer is sex and that should tell you something."

This bitch been getting on my nerves for forever. This bitch just can't leave me alone. She need to get over her fucking herself.

" whatever I am that is what you are. You're boring too, I don't have fun when I am with you, your dick is good, but your attitude is trash. I'm not gonna give you energy. You're not giving it back. Sorry, no sir." I shrugged.

"Okay." I hung up.

I'm glad she knows.

She called and I hung up.

"Daddy!" I smiled at the sound of Kirari voice.

"Hey baby." I scooped her up. "I missed you."

"I saw you this morning." She gave me a side eye and I laughed.

" I know, but I still missed you, I love you so much that every time you leave me, I miss you." She giggled and I carried her in the house completely ignored Millies presence.

she is another one that has been getting on my nerves. It just feels like we're never going to get right and I am at the point where I'm OK with it. Our problems are both sided, I just don't have time for her and I'm not gonna cater to her no longer because she's just not worth it in my opinion.

"Hey Dave." She walked up to me and I sat Ki down and grabbed the bag.

"What is it?"

"I got you some food." I nodded.

"Thank you." I took Kobi out her arms and held her.

" Dave, can we please fix our problems. I am sick of living in this house with all of this bad ass weird ass energy. It makes me uncomfortable."

" we don't have no problems." I shrugged.

it doesn't matter what we do to try to fix this relationship. It is what it is and I accepted it along time ago. No matter what situation we go through. She is always going to go on the Internet. We are getting too old for that and she already slowed down my career with the Internet shit. I am cool on that shit, I don't want to try this relationship again because she's just going to go on the Internet.

I got too much shit going on. I got so many motherfuckers to take care of, so many motherfuckers on my back I can't afford for her to end my career because she's upset about something small. I do stick around for the kids but we have some good times as well. It's not a horrible day every day, but we do get in these situation like we are in now. We're not speaking and we don't deal with each other. She be on Instagram posting her ass to get my attention, just to come home and sleep in the same bed as me. She doesn't understand everything that she tries so hard to get she already has. She is just not an enjoyable person, but she's also not an in horrible person.

 She is just not an enjoyable person, but she's also not an in horrible person

" Gia I am not trying to hear that shit."

" I just don't understand why you're treating me like like shit and I didn't do anything to you. You are the one that went out your way to snake me."

" it's so hard for you to except that nobody's doing anything with that man because you are doing something with him. Nobody is doing anything with that man." I rolled my eyes. "then you telling my mom that I am messing around with him. Bitch you're a weirdo and I need to stay away from you before I curse you the fuck out."

" I told your mom that you guys seem pretty close so you may be messing around. That's how you guys act. Sorry for pointing out the obvious, as soon as you wake up, you guys are on the phone. I can hear him when you're sitting in the living room or something. I'm not dumb."

" I have seen him every time you have seen him. No more no less, actually he was at my mom house the other day but still, I'm not gonna fuck nobody behind you. Especially if I know that it will hurt you." I waved her off.

" you have to be honest with yourself, you guys's relationship has progress so fast, it's been like maybe five months since we first met him and within these last two months, you guys have been extremely close."

" Girl bye. We have barely seen each other, and we literally just talk on the phone. Nothing more to it, a couple of days ago was the first time I saw him in months. In the last time I saw him before that he was coming to pick you up."

She doesn't understand it. A platonic friendship is a thing. Somebody has to be fucking somebody because that's how she operates and it is so fucking weird.

" listen if every conversation we have from now on, is it going to be about this man you can kiss it goodbye because I'm not doing this shit." I shrugged. " if you wanna keep talking about him, go be friends with somebody who's obsessed with him like you are. I don't have nothing to say about this man, he's my friend. I have nothing bad to say about him and I don't have nothing extraordinary to say about him." I shrugged.

" I am not obsessed with him. I just want to-"

" oh my god girl, leave me the fuck alone." I snapped and she jumped at my tone. " please I am telling you that I'm not messing with him. You are going to make me go mess with him. Because what the fuck! He got you going this crazy."

" You are not willing to understand where I am coming from so let's just leave the conversation here."