41

" I can't be pregnant

" I can't be pregnant. How am I going to be pregnant in Philly and he lives in Vegas. I don't want to live in Nevada." Macy sighed. " this is too much."

" i'm pretty sure you both can come up with something, you guys are gonna have to make it work if you're pregnant."

" I made a really dumb decision."

" it's fine Macy, you will figure everything out. We will figure everything out.." she sighed.

right now we are at the hospital. She has been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms for the last two almost three months. So we took a few home pregnancy tests and it said that she was pregnant. She just needed a real confirmation. I think she's in denial which I believe is normal, I wouldn't know. she is freaking the fuck out.

" I just turned 22, what am I gonna do with a kid? You were the one that was supposed to have a kid first." I took a sharp breath and I coughed. " do not make me laugh right now I am fucking scared."

" I am pretty sure all of these emotions are normal." She nodded.

We sit in silence for about another 30 minutes before the doctor came in.

" so after running a couple of tests, you are indeed pregnant." I looked at her and she looked puzzled but I think it was just her finally, accepting the fact that she was really pregnant.

***

" you have to tell him, it's not an option, whether to tell him or not. You can figure out how you're going to tell him, but you're going to tell him." I frowned up my face.

" what if he doesn't want it, then I'm going to subconsciously not want it but I'm don't want an abortion so then I'm gonna have to take care of the child."

" Nasir isn't that type of guy. That's why you went this far with him. I mean men are very wishy-washy don't give me wrong. They can also be very deceiving, but he seems to be a very low-key and kind guy. You both absolutely adore each other." She started to cry. "Awe." I hugged her. 

"I am so stupid." I rubbed her back. " I'm going to call him." I let her go and she grabbed her phone.  "What do I say?"

"Just say it, I never been through this before." She nodded and she called him and he picked up on the first ring.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?"

"Hey baby."

"You feeling better?"

"I went to the hospital today."

"Mhm..."

"I am pregnant."

"I told you nigga... shhh... aye lil bruh!" He friends started yelling. "Kid he been talking about this shit all day... shut the fuck up... congrats bro!" They went into a uproar and I could do anything but laughed.