62

"Walker!" Me and Josh stood up and walked over to her and she stepped to the side and let us in the door

"Walker!" Me and Josh stood up and walked over to her and she stepped to the side and let us in the door. "Good morning."

"Good morning." We spoke in unison.

"Follow me right this way."

She took my weight and heigh.

I was 205, I lost 40 pounds and I didn't even notice. Joshua cooks most of the time and he eats so healthy but it's still so delicious. Plus we do a lot and he actually works out with me.

"You can sit in here, the doctor will be in soon." I nodded and she walked out.

"You looks beautiful baby."

"I lost 42 pounds."

"See I told you, you can work out all you want but if you still eat horribly you won't lose anything." I nodded. "You are just as beautiful with or without the weight." I laughed and covered my face and I heard his soft chuckle.

There was a knock on the door and the doctor walked in.

"Hello, I am Dr. Houey." She waved.

"Amillion but you can call me Amil." She nodded and shook my hand.

"Joshua." They shook hands.

"What bring you into day."

"I might be pregnant. I have severe morning sickness. I am so emotional and I can't control now matter how hard. I hate crying and it feels like that is all I been doing. I been craving so much and I eat way more than before. I went from having no appetite and not being able to eat for two days sometimes. Now I eat- how much?"

"Once every hour maybe, she eats small portions though." She looked at him and nodded.

"And my boobs hurt so much. When I wake up my nose feels so stuffy."

"Yeah, it looks like you have a case of baby." We laughed. "We can do a blood test which are more accurate, then we have the urine test."

"I'll do both."

"Okay so I'll be right back." She excused herself and left.

"You may need to start eating more baby. I need you to make sure you are nourishing yourself and the baby."

"I eat a lot."

"I know baby, but in reality you don't. I just wanna make sure you are taking care of yourself. We can worry about that other shit like the diet and weightloss shit after this."  I nodded. "Eat what you crave and shit like that. I will take care of you." I nodded.

The doctor walked in and se hand me the cup and I did what I had to do and they took the blood. And that took like a half hour.

"I got to throw up." I groaned.

"Um here..." the nurse grabbed a bedpan and I threw up.

"I am sorry." I the wave came of me again and I threw up.