53

" well, we need to try to get this together because this is the last day that he's here

" well, we need to try to get this together because this is the last day that he's here." Macy shrugged.

" I don't hate him at all, I don't wish him no ill will on him. he threw water in my face, but that's all he really did."

" he need to understand there is a lot of men who don't play about their women. He has always gotten away with shit like that and I feel like that's why he's salty. You can't just go around disrespecting everybody's girlfriend, it don't even matter if it's your sister. Some niggas just don't play about their bitch. His special request for Joshua to not be here was weird. You should've never even disrespected him like that or his daughter. Most importantly, his daughter." Macy expressed.

You heard it right we are trying this family sit down thing again. Lamarcus requested that Joshua not be anywhere in the perimeter. That's fine, I have no problem with it. Joshua has no problem with him from my understanding. But if Joshua wanted to get to him, there's plenty of ways that Joshua would've went about it. Joshua is literally fucking crazy, so I definitely doubt that Lamarcus is on his mind.

" Joshua didn't mind, he actually found it very amusing. But like Josh said, this is our families business, he shouldn't even be here anyway. Which is true, why would I bring him here? He just so happen to be here that day because we were having breakfast and we spent the night. Me inviting him today makes no sense but I know that Joshua likes to pop up sometime, so I just had to tell him. But it didn't make sense at all." I shrugged and they shook their head. " but he doesn't really know me to know that I have common sense."

" I don't know I just want to fix all of this, I never really thought I would have spoken to him again and said how he made me feel that night."

" I honestly just hope that he comes with a clear mind, and he isn't either under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I don't know what was going on with him both of those times but he's definitely giving he was under the influence of something. Because the way that he spoke and his body language, and how he just kept messing with his nose, if we are going to fix these issues, he has to be present. He's not present and he's not here when he's under the influence." I said.

" yes, I thought I was the only one who peeped that, when he was here the first time he kept playing with his nose and that instantly made me uncomfortable. I knew he was high, and then the second time I didn't really pay attention to him so I don't know about that. I was more interested in, what Madison had going on."

" yes, even Josh said some thing about it. You can definitely tell that he was under the influence."

There was a knock at the door and my mom got up.

" I really want this to work out for mom." Macy sighed and I nodded.

"Hey!" Madison walked in with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." Macy laughed softly.

"Wussup?" Lamarcus walked in with a sad face.