45

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

"Outback!"

I walked outback and they were sitting out there watching football. This is every Sunday, the Eagles are on top of their shit this year.

"Hey baby!"

"Hey mommy." I hugged her. "Hey daddy." I sighed and my dad squeezed me.

"Hey princess I missed you." I laughed.

"I missed you to, I came down here because I had nothing else to do." I laughed. "Mr. Derrick how are you?"

"Fine and yourself."

"Kaleb."

"Hey Amil."

"Hey Joshua."

"Hey baby." He got up and made his way over to me.

"Baby?" The question floated around the room.

"Since when?" Mr Derrick asked and laughed.

"I don't know what he is talking about." I shrugged and I walked around Joshua.

I greeted the rest of my dad's friends.

"Let me speak with you babe." Joshua stood at the doorway, and I shook my head. "Amillion... let's go." He walked in the house and everyone stared at me.

"What?" I laughed nervously and slowly made my way in the house.

"Girl... he got you in the palm of his hand." My mom laughed and they all laughed lowly.

"Well i'm not going because he told me too, I was already going back in the house." They laughed. "Just stop." I waved them off and I walked in the house.

I walked in the kitchen and Josh stood there.

" I want you back." Was all he said. " I miss you and I can't get my mind off of you."

" fuck you." I shrugged and I squealed at the feeling of him pulling me into him by my neck.

" watch your mouth." He stared at me sternly. " Don't play with me." I grabbed his wrist. "Do you understand?" I nodded. "Speak."

"Yes." I rested my free hand on his chest and he kissed me.

***

"Oh yes." I moaned and he slapped my ass. "Ou."

He let go off my hair and put his leg up and regathered my hair and pulled me to match his thrust.

"Throw that ass back on this dick."

"Yes ba... be... ou shit." I hissed.

"Mhmm."

"Baby fuck." I closed my eye and got lost in the feeling of him thrusting in and out. "I am going to come."