35

We are changing Joshua's character face. I want him to be finer, because for the first picture, I literally just found any light skin man.🤣😂🤣😂 I literally went on Instagram and that was the first guy on my explore page. 🤣😂🤣😂

Joshua Ramirez- @jurdenlocodia

***

" if Nasir lived in Philly, I would definitely make it official with him

" if Nasir lived in Philly, I would definitely make it official with him. But he lives all the way in Nevada." I nodded. " I mean I don't do shit but still, this is too long distance."

" It's like a five hour flight, that is lengthy."

Me and Macy decided to go for breakfast in the hotel diner while Joshua had a zoom meeting with his divorce team. He also had a business meeting so I decided to just have breakfast with my baby sister and get out of his hair.

" exactly, I wish we were just closer to each other. He really is a perfect guy and he so sweet. The sex is phenomenonal and he spoils me with affection that I never really got." I nodded. " I really like him, I do."

" if both of you guys like each other, then just make it official, love can stretch over a long distance, you don't do anything but talk to him all day. You say that you wanna date other guys but you are stuck to him like glue. He is just going to have to start coming to Philly and you guys take turns. You guys are so cute together." She smiled.

"Thank you." She sighed. " anyways how is the whole no sex thing with Josh going?"

"Oh Um-"

"You fucked him?" She squealed.

"He fucked me." She bounced up and down in the chair.

" I knew you couldn't resist, you were doing so good to. I was like OK this bitch really sticking to her word. I knew you were going to fold." I laughed. " so how did it happen?"

" David called and I answered, but when I answered, I didn't know that it was Dave at first. Then he started talking some bullshit. Josh took my phone and hung up on him and he was heated. He was mad that I answered the phone for another guy. normally when he gets mad, he either hops in the shower or he cleans up. He ignored me and he got in the shower and I didn't want him to be mad at me so I went to go talk to him." I shrugged. "He just took it out on me in a different way." She laughed.