40

* this is a super short chapter, it was just something fun. I need to slowly start righting some of her wrongs.*

"No!" I yelled

"No!" I yelled.

"Amil relax. Relax. We can talk about this."

"I am calm and I am relaxed."

" OK so can we have a conversation or are you gonna keep yelling?" Josh sat on the  stool.

"I am not yelling." He sighed and looked at me. " I can't just drop my life, I have to work and stuff too. Why do you even had to go away for two months. What am I going to do for two months. That is ridiculous."

" I have always had to do this, I was never around before. You were my daughter's best friend, forgot, sake, and I didn't even fucking meet you until three or four years ago. I never met you before that, what did you think I was doing?"

" I don't fucking know." I shrugged. "Joshua, baby."

" it's nothing to fly you out some days or talk on the phone every day. I have to do my job. This is why I'm A multimillionaire. This is the reason I can buy you the things that I buy or do the things that I do. I can just stop working. The same way you feel is how I feel. I love my job."

" but for two months?"

" do you want to just come with me and then I fly you back and forth."

"Whatever Josh." I flopped on the couch. "Fuck you, you can leave." He just sat there.

There was a knock at my door.

I got up and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" I look at Dave's babymomma.

"He is here?" She bust into my house and I grabbed her by the back of her shirt.

" bit- girl don't play with me." I pushed her ass back out my house.

The fuck is wrong with her.

" do you want to start over or do you want to leave?"

" is he here?"

"Dave is not here."

"We'll let me see because his car is out front. So he has to be here." I shook my head.

"He is not here." I shrugged. " I don't mess with him anymore. That's old news girl."

"Well if he is not here let me see." I laughed and stepped to the side and she came in. She looked around and I trailed her.

"You look pretty today." She paused and looked at me. "What?" She went back to what she was doing and we walked in the living room.

"This is Joshua." I point and she waved.

I cannot wait until she sees how fucking dumb she is. The more I look at her the more attractive she gets. She's not a bad looking girl at all. She had a fat ass, I don't understand why she let David limit her to just being a rappers baby mom. If I was- I ain't even going to say it.

"Who are you?" Josh asked.

"Millie." She kept looking.

" who is she?"

" dave's baby mama, I am trying to save your daughter from ass whooping. His car is out front so she thinks he's in here."

" y'all still fucking around or some shit."

"No, I don't talk to the man. I just felt like some drama today." He laughed. "I am still mad at you." He sighed.

" we both may need to think about this because we both have to enter this conversation rationally. You scream your head off and I don't understand what the fuck you were talking about. I have to go to work Amil."

"I know." I sighed. " two months is so long." He kissed me and I sighed.

" there is ways that we can go about this."

"Okay girl he is not here! He's not here! Would you wanna look through the cabinets or the fucking drawers. This is not as fun as I thought it was going to be. He's not here. You know he's not, go downstairs to 268, is right there when you get off the elevator. I'm trying to talk to my man and you distracting me."

"wait he is with Gia." I stared at her.

" he's been with Gia, nobody is not sweating that man but her. I tried to tell your dumb ass that."

" Look I did not come here to be called names. I am just trying to figure out what the fuck is going on because he keeps coming home and fixing problems with me and then creates unnecessary problems so he can come outside and do whatever he wants to do."

" OK I understand that, I totally get it. But don't you think when you get to that point, you should just leave him alone. It's going to affect your kids, you have a boy and two little girls. They are going to think that shits OK and it's not. You love him, I get it but damn. You don't love yourself even a little bit." She stared at me. " I am not here to judge your situation, because I was once a part of your situation and the destruction of you. I definitely wanna apologize for that. I should've not only love myself more, but I should've understood as a woman. That's why I let you in here to look around but now you're pushing it. He is downstairs." She nodded and turned to walk away.

" well, since we're apologizing, I do owe you an apology. You weren't a part of destroying me, because when you guys were messing around, we weren't together. I just thought that he would have respect me enough, and then, when I found the panties and then Gia told me this great big story. It all added up and I thought that you were in my own home in around my kids when I wasn't there. Either way, I should've took it out on him. I just felt like it was easier to be mad at you then be mad at him because I know that he does the same thing, he is my livelihood. I put so much into him. I didn't get to build a life for myself. Now I feel like I'm stuck, if I leave his place I'm going back to my moms place. I don't have anything to give to the world, and how would it look if I was to go outside and get a job at McDonald's or something? I can't handle the embarrassment." I nodded. " all my friends think we're living the good life and everything is all sweet and dandy. Every time I try to leave I always end up coming back because I have nowhere else to go."

" you seem like you need someone to talk to because you are telling me your business, and that we don't have the best relationship."

"I am sorry." Joshua laughed.

"Come on girl." I lead her out.

I honestly have no real beef with her. I don't have any hate in my heart for her. Because I once was her when I was with Antwan. I never fought for him, I'm not fighting no bitch over no man. Even when I did fought Gia, it was because she played in my fucking face. She was my friend and she stabbed me in a back. 

" she gonna fuck your daughter up." I laughed. " That little interaction was pretty fucking weird. It was funny though."

" I keep telling you about that too nice shit, don't ever let bad energy into your house."

"Shut up, I'm not listening." I stuck up my middle finger at him. " you cannot give me any advice when you are trying to ruin my life."

" you are so fucking dramatic." He got up and walked over to me and I kept backing away.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled and I ran and he stood there. " baby it's only fun when you chase me." He laughed.

"I am too old for this." He grabbed my went arm as I ran past. "Okay you wanna play?" He started chasing me and he was faster than I remembered.

"Oh shit." I laughed. "Baby slow down! Please!" I ran into the room.

"Amil!"

I laughed.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. " you didn't tell me that you ran that fast." I laughed.

" I wasn't even running, you just run slow."

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do, open the door Amil!"