22.5

A bitch is drunk as shit, I cannot wait for this man to get off of work

A bitch is drunk as shit, I cannot wait for this man to get off of work. Somehow we ended up in a day club, and that shit was so fucking lit. Partying with white people is the funniest and funnest shit in the world.

"Bitch, I learned that dance, watching the Hannah Montana movie. I am so shocked that you didn't know the dance." I laughed and grabbed her hand. " i'm going to fuck him." She pointed to the car.

" use a condom, you don't know shit about him. He is cute though." She nodded.

" he smells so fucking good."

" what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." We yelled and we hopped in the car.

"Nasir..." she sighed as we go in the car.

"Yes ma'am?"

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

" where are you at baby?"

" on our way back to the hotel."

"I just got off and my dick ass been throbbing all day. I can't wait to see you."

"Are you at the hotel?"

"I am on my way, I'll meet you there most likely."

"Okay baby." Some one else called me and I answered.

why does everybody call me when I'm drunk?  It never fails.

"Yes, I was just calling you to tell you that the movers moved your stuff out." Gia sighed.

"Okay."

"Listen-" I hung up on her ass.

honestly, I am about to say fuck this revenge shit. I am so done with dealing with her. And as long as I keep fighting for revenge, she's going to stay on my mind. I just want her to feel worse than what she made me feel. She made me feel so stupid for so long. And I knew she wasn't a good friend to me and something in me wanted her to be what I needed and she never was. I kept fighting for our friendship because she was all I knew. Even growing up. Yes I had other friends, but they were all eventually fall off but she stuck around. We went through a lot of shit together. I always stayed close to her because I knew that she was safe with me. I just wanted the best for her, but it was never reciprocated and that sucks.

We pulled up to the Hotel and Nasir got out with us and damn near carried Macy to our room.

When we got there, Joshua wasn't there. I decided to hop in the shower really quickly because I have been walking around all day. We ended up just walking around and when we got invited to the club, we called Nasir and he took us.