83

"Shit

"Shit." I sighed. "Why are doing this to mommy just come on baby?"

I am going to have a Sag son, they are badmen, they be playing the fuck out of bitches. Not my son, not my nice baby boy.

"Good morning morning!" I yelled at Justice and Lamarcus swallowing eachothers face.

"Good morning." I stuck my hand out and Lamarcus quickly made his way to help me down the steps.

"You so pregnant." Justice laughed.

"I know, Joshua went to the office?" They nodded. "This pressure is no joke. Mommy is coming today."

"Have y'all thought about names?"

"No... Joshua been busy. He had the door locked." I pointed and they nodded.

"We saw it last night."

"Really what it look like?"

"Like that nigga ready for war?" Lamarcus shook his head and Justice laughed.

"Ew." I frowned. "I don't like it." I felt myself slowly start to cry.

"Not the lip." Lamarcus frowned as if he could feel my pain and my dumbass really started crying. "Awe bubbles I was playing." He hugged me.

"That is not funny." He rubbed my back. "I am sorry."

"you are fine. I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It are emotional right now."

"And hungry." I added.

"Oh, okay. What do you want?"

"Warm brownies." He kissed my forehead.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the chair and I sat down. "Let's see, I might have to make it from scratch."

"You can cook?"

"I did 3 years of culinary school. I can do a little some. We don't have any box brownies, so do you want salted brownies or just sweet?"

"I don't know." He nodded.

The front door opened.

"Why are y'all sitting here with the door unlocked?" My mom walked in. "Hey babies." She greeted us.

"Hey momma." Lamarcus hugged her. "Where my kids?"

"With they grandpa." He nodded and she hugged Justice. "Hey pretty."

"Hey momma."

"Look at my baby..." she walked over to me. "You look so beautiful and... tired."

"Momma, I am nine month and two weeks." I sighed. "He is giving me a hard time." She laughed.

"The boys always do, this one was hard but he gave me hips and butt. I lost a lot of weight post partum. He did the body good but the mental, no hunny. I never wanted to level his sigh but I was so exhausted at the same time. Plus your dad was working every fucking day like the workaholic he is."