8

A nigga gotta admit

A nigga gotta admit. I'm a little nervous for this touring shit but my album book of David is dropping soon and I just open the fucking shop. I need to market. I need to spread the news.

"I am telling you, bro that smoke and paint thing that you was talking about would definitely be where it's at. Because it could be something very enjoyable, it's different." Smiley explained and I nodded.

"yeah man I feel like that shit would do numbers for sure. Because not everybody is a fucking drinkers sometimes you just want to smoke your good shit or eat an edible and just let your imagination run." I nodded.

My phone started ringing.

I looked at the caller ID answer so that it was my baby mother. I pray that it was one of the kids that wanted to talk to me. I do not like her ass.

I answered the phone.

"Yo?"

"Dave can you watch the kids tonight? I want to go out." I frowned up my face.

" leave them there with my parents." I shrugged. " This is what I be saying, when you call me you always start off by saying something so fucking dumb." She sighed. " if you are calling for me to apologize to you about what happened last night nobodies not doing that. You love to play victim ain't nobody playing with your ass. Stop starting arguments and then expecting an apology. That makes no fucking sense." I got up and made my way to the back of the shop.

" you started the argument, you hate when I speak up about my feelings. But you continue to give me reasons to."

" it's not a problem when you speak up about how you are feeling, I'm a grown ass man I'll take accountability. That is a part of being grown but what you are not going to do is talk to me like I'm one of your fucking kids. You're not gonna yell at me and demand that I hear you because I'll tone your ass out and then you really going to be mad."

" what? I am trying to tell you is that when you go on these tours, you have no self-control. You fuck all these bitches and then expect to come home to me and make up to me with a fucking flower and some dick, no! I am just letting you know how I feel and like always you gaslight me and then you wonder why I play victim. I am not playing victim. I am actually the victim but you don't understand that." I sighed. " all I am asking of you is just to ease up on me. You don't have to be as hard on me as you be. I am not your enemy. I am your girlfriend and I know that isn't something that makes you happy and you're very unsatisfied with me because I will never be enough for you but all I'm asking you is to literally just ease up on me and allow me to be a mother and allow me to be a woman. You don't respect me as a human."

"Millie we have and always been this way. You started this shit you dismantled my trust for you. I can't fall back on you. You're just like every other female in this game. I can't trust you more than I could fucking throw you. I have to be on top of my game with you too. I had to make sure I'm around my kids. I had to go and overextend myself to make sure you're a good cause if I don't do one thing that you want you will run to social media or you will try to run to Love and hip-hop or something."

" oh my god that was a joke from so many years ago."

" that wasn't a fucking joke. I saw the contracts I saw the emails. You don't remember. I had your push ass for so long for you to drop the deal. And then you try to make it seem like motherfuckers didn't care about me enough for you to be on love and hip-hop. Motherfuckers don't care about none of them people ever want to fucking show, like I said, you're like every other female, and I didn't view you like that at first, but now I do. So that's why I choo-choo-choo-choo let's be honest. Stop playing the victim. You don't told people that I'm not Dominican, knowing that that was a part of my marketing and had me looking fucking stupid. You have called my family all types of shit. Done said the most disrespectful shit about my family. You are fucked up and now I have to watch what I say and watch what I do around you. I can't be so blindly and gullible to you like I was before."

" that is so fucking stupid because you have done horrible shit to me. You have called the cops on me and you took my daughter away from me!"

" because you weren't taking care of her. You were not taking care of her! That is on you I'm going to always make sure my daughter has the best, even if that's separating her from you and your ways! You didn't take care of her how you should've been taking care of her so I took her! That's the fucking point. I am a dad! You called the cops! Not me!"

"My taken care of her, was no different from your parents taking care of her! You don't take care of her by yourself, I do! You don't do nothing by yourself, I do! That's the difference between our parenting. I was a great mother before you ever came in my life and I will be a great mother after you leave. You had these people on the Internet, thinking I was the worst person in the fucking world. You questioned my parenting because I couldn't afford luxury that you could afford."

" You brought it to the Internet first! That's on you! I told my truth and how I saw things! I wouldn't have to had said anything if you would've just shut the fuck up! You talking about police, and all that is bullshit! That was you everything started with you! You fuck up your life and then try to blame everybody around you that is what I mean by playing victim! This all has to do with you! You want to call my mom and my dad out their name and throw dirt on their name and then expect them to wanna be around you! I don't wanna be around you and they do tolerate you and the more that you live with us they do grow a liking for you because you're not a horrible person, but let's be honest."

" whatever. I really really wish that we could get over this hump and we can do things differently. We have kids together and the disconnect that we have since we had them it's fucking ridiculous. It wasn't like this before, so why is it like this now?" I shrugged.

honestly, she really show her true colors after she had the baby because she felt like now that she trapped me she could just behave any way that she wanted. She got super comfortable and she showed what she really was and I'm not fucking with it. she still in a way is her old self as far as you know, she has her moments where I feel like that's the old her, when she's funny and she's goofy and she's silly. She's sweet and helpful as shit but now she just says anything it does anything and the Internet motivates her. Soon as we have a problem, she jumps on them and it's showing her ass, literally and figuratively.

" Well, I heard your opinion on the tour and you say you don't want me to do it but I have to make money because nobody else is making money. You talking about I get millions from the show, I still have to make money the things that I put out I want success at this point. Most of the time it's not about just the money. I want to success as well. I want to make all my dreams come true because I can afford to do that now."

"Whatever." She hung up.

I made my way back to the public and like always she done change my energy. Talking to her and being around her is so fucking draining but I know I have to be there for my kids.